GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeview"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 12:04
Regular
anyone know how much they are generally on sale for and where is the best place to go for one.

cheers
Wed 23/02/05 at 16:05
Regular
"long time"
Vodafone wrote:
> sweet Tooth wrote:
> Loads of people i know were throwing them out when on dig when bust
> !
>
> I took them off there hands and have 3 now!
>
> Top up tv not great but a hell of alot cheaper than sky..
>
> give u £10 for one?

I use them all sorry :)
Wed 23/02/05 at 15:57
Regular
sweet Tooth wrote:
> Loads of people i know were throwing them out when on dig when bust !
>
> I took them off there hands and have 3 now!
>
> Top up tv not great but a hell of alot cheaper than sky..

give u £10 for one?
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
phi11ip wrote:
> Check your coverage first.
>
> [URL]http://www.dtg.org.uk/retailer/coverage_retailer.pl?postcode=Goat+Sex&Submit=What%27s+my+reception%3F[/URL]

thx i have a freeview box and was wondering about other channels it should be getting.
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:06
Regular
"be happy"
Got a nice Panasonic from Hughes, £80. Well worth it, its programmable (I watch most things off VHS).
Never thought of getting one with a Top Up facility, f--- paying to watch TV (on top of license.)
The big bonus for me is the crystal clear picture, generally broadcast in widescreen. Great for films and football.
Sat 19/02/05 at 15:23
Regular
got mine for £38 off ebay and working fine. Only got it for my bedroom and does the job nicely.
Sat 19/02/05 at 12:38
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Vodafone wrote:
> anyone know how much they are generally on sale for and where is the
> best place to go for one.
>
> cheers

You can now get a freeview set for as little as £40. Mine was £80, and it always burns out. (made by Samsung). SO any Freeviews will do the job, a cheap one is still just as good as an expensive one, but check you can recieve the channels in your area...
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:18
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
The channels will increase eventually but for now it's not worth it. Unless you lvoe the OC that much in which case I feel sorry for you. Though there is Sg1 so hurrah.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:14
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Got a lame Matsui one which is embarassingly bad. Put a strong signal booster on it and it's still weak as hell. The remote falls apart and the channels are crap. AVOID.
Fri 18/02/05 at 14:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
sweet Tooth wrote:
> To many crap channels that you just flick through!
> Top up is only £8 a month !

It may only be £8 a month, but for £8 you are getting 10 extra channels which arent really worth the extra outlay.
Fri 18/02/05 at 14:03
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I have one of the original ITV boxes. It was the best package until they went bust.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.