GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WAP Sites"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 09:46
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Does anyone know any good WAP sites for mobile internet, where i can get free downloads???

Cheers

James
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:49
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
No, sorry for mis-leading you. Not MY site. I meant now you know OF the site courtesy of me. soz for that !
Sat 19/02/05 at 13:34
Regular
"Pwned"
Must be.
Sat 19/02/05 at 13:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Is that your site then?
Sat 19/02/05 at 12:46
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
jimdude wrote:
> Does anyone know any good WAP sites for mobile internet, where i can
> get free downloads???
>
> Cheers
>
> James

KOBRA WAP
click on downloads, latest videos, mp3, realtones, all latest UK top 40 polyphonics for free.

Courtesy of ME !!!
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:14
Regular
"Pwned"
You could try going onto google (wap.gooogle.com) and searching for free stuff from there. I can't really find anything else cos my phone's in for repare.
Fri 18/02/05 at 09:46
Regular
"I am a total dude!"
Does anyone know any good WAP sites for mobile internet, where i can get free downloads???

Cheers

James

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.