GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Australian GP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 08:51
Regular
Not long now to F1 new season kicks off again is there a lot of support on these sports forums for F1? what do folks think will be the outcome of this season? Will Schumaker win the title again? will he be de-throned?

Is the money spent on F1 healthy? or a waste? and is ITVs TV Coverage as good as when BBC did it? or do we all hate the adverts?

Kev
Tue 22/02/05 at 22:01
Regular
Lucy Jane wrote:
> Ferrari will again be the car to beat. And hopefully Schumacher will
> win a few races :) But this year even though im a HUGE Ferrari and
> Schumacher fan i would like it to be bit closer this time. As
> Schumacher didnt have no real competition last season..

Totally agree with this posting 100% I work for Shell and love Ferrari but would like to see more competition from the other teams I do not see that Ferrari are at fault for being so far ahead, I think the other teams should catch up, after all who enters a race to come second?
Tue 22/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
Ok am taking a look at those newsgroup thingys not really sure what am doing with those things? I know I do it with Outlook Express, but thats about it will try it though as its nearly F1 time again :-)
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Should be an interesting race.
Tue 22/02/05 at 01:48
Regular
"CEX->-SR->-GS->-???"
I tell ya what Shelljed, IF (and I say if) there's not much in the way of support on this group for F1 as a sport, all F1 nuts are welcome to come and pitch up a tent on a new non-usenet newsgroup.

addresses (yep, theres two groups) are:

news://news.kylixhost.com/tgt.public.tgtchat <<< All general discussion and posts under 100KB go here

news://news.kylixhost.com/tgt.public.tgtxl <<< All posts over 100KB go here

Why the 100KB limit I hear you ask? In order to keep the group as 56K friendly as possible, this limit has been imposed to alloow people on slow connections to enjoy the group without having to wait several minutes for one post to download. The limit is not strictly enforced, but it will be enforced if required, as it is hoped that commonsense will reign supreme and people wil realise when they are sending something that goes above the limit.

There is a server-side limit of 2MB per individual message.

If you want to come over and join in, either click on the above links or c&p them into a web browser window and hit enter.

Bear in mind that these groups are only several hours old and as yet have very little activity. Why not pop across the hall and help change that?

Regards,
Brian!
Sun 20/02/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ferrari will again be the car to beat. And hopefully Schumacher will win a few races :) But this year even though im a HUGE Ferrari and Schumacher fan i would like it to be bit closer this time. As Schumacher didnt have no real competition last season..
Fri 18/02/05 at 10:38
Regular
I think we will all be disappointed if Button does not win at least one race this year.

Like you say DC is to nice to succeed.
Fri 18/02/05 at 10:22
Regular
The new rules should add to the attraction this year and make all the teams on a more level racing track so to speak but as you say Ferrari have reliability! which will help a great deal.

It would be great to see the British drivers do really well though I tink Button is a tremendous driver I would love to see him in the Ferrari.

DC I really hope he can pull the Red Bull Team together and get some results in early in the season or I fear this may be his last season as a driver he is good but lacks something perhaps he is to much a gentle man?
Fri 18/02/05 at 09:41
Regular
Looking forward to the start of a new season, seems ages since the end of the last. Hopefully this season will be a bit more competative than the last few, but I do feel Ferrari will be hard to beat.

ITV's coverage is slightly better coving qualifying, but I do not like the ad breaks.
Fri 18/02/05 at 08:51
Regular
Not long now to F1 new season kicks off again is there a lot of support on these sports forums for F1? what do folks think will be the outcome of this season? Will Schumaker win the title again? will he be de-throned?

Is the money spent on F1 healthy? or a waste? and is ITVs TV Coverage as good as when BBC did it? or do we all hate the adverts?

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.