GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got this on MSN..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 02:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
'jac and Jill went up the hill to fetch som Mariana. Jac got high and dropped his fly and said do you wanna .Jill said yes and dropped her dress and then they had some fun. Silly Jill forgot her pill and then they had a son. By twelve tonite ur 1 true luv will suddenly want u. if u don't send this to 10 ppl then ur life(not just luv life) u will have bad'

Mariana :-(
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:45
"slightlyshortertagl"
mermoid wrote:
> Niddle's
> way of sending it to 10 people while managing to make himself appear
> "disgusted" and "cool" at the same time.

:-)
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What all you morons have failed to realise is that this was Niddle's way of sending it to 10 people while managing to make himself appear "disgusted" and "cool" at the same time. Therefore he gets the benefits of passing the message on without having to do it in the loser's conventional way.

pwn.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I agree, that was funny only bought down by the annoying 'send this to more people' bit
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:32
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I once got confronted by a rat and used level 9 vulgur to get myself out of it. That was one tricky situation.
Fri 18/02/05 at 19:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The Winster wrote:
> Why do you have to be so much vulgur.

Nice sentence.
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
I hate chain-message-mail.
Fri 18/02/05 at 10:11
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Blank wrote:
> Useful in battle situations though.

Beat me to it :)
Fri 18/02/05 at 05:06
Regular
"Always the winner?"
Why do you have to be so much vulgur. Search the net for more gross rhymes; you might get things that are more "vulgur".

But yeah, that thing you received is not the list interesting. Try something else for a parody.

Anyways, *clears throat*, we respect your benevolence for sharing it with us.
Fri 18/02/05 at 04:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Useful in battle situations though.
Fri 18/02/05 at 02:21
Regular
i hate chain mail.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.