GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Jackass ... ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/02/05 at 01:00
Regular
Explain to me please how I can go from feeling like a million dollars after a few scoops (6 pack and a glass or 2 of wine) to feeling like grim death the morning after. Any instant cures for the aforementioned grim death type scenario much appreciated.

*takes another shaky sip*
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
"she was a buttertroll"

Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> acting as
> careworker to psychopath...

You know, current Mrs Pandaemoniun could be a raging lunatic too, but compaired to the last one, I'd never notice..........

Nah, she doesn't even give me s*** about my horrendous Counterstrike addiction. I'd be dealing with sitting in the corner with a head banging off the wall (yup, that happened) in a "look at me" cry for attention if this was three years back..........

[URL]http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2675[/URL] Wow, she's been here too.
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Mm, the ex Mrs Light occasionally crops up in mine too. Ah, how my subconcious must miss those carefree days of, basically, acting as careworker to psychopath...
Fri 18/02/05 at 16:03
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> Must...resist...joke...about...Emma....

Bwhahahaha. Feel free.

You know, I was going to post about her in the nightmare thread. I had one a couple night back where I was still seeing her, desperate to finish it, but her family (not her actual family, they're all cool. you know how freaky dreams are) started trashing my house if I threatened to end it.

Woke up with a shouted "f****** hell!" in a cold sweat.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Bride.ru
>
> If I ever make enough cash, I'll import some of the these ladies as
> long as they look like whats on the front of the tin. Chuck 'em away
> once they reach that East european age where they all go hideously
> ugly and fat mind.

Must...resist...joke...about...Emma....
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
> ShortyUK wrote:
>
> easier to drive under the influence of

My God, I hope you trash your car without injuring someone else.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'll stick with DVDs and STEALING METALLICA SONGS via internet.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bride.ru

If I ever make enough cash, I'll import some of the these ladies as long as they look like whats on the front of the tin. Chuck 'em away once they reach that East european age where they all go hideously ugly and fat mind.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
One of Mrs Light's brothers is banging a Phillipino. It's going to take all of my restraint not to ask;

- how much was she, and did you get the option to swap her for another one if you didn't like her?

- can you get your girlfriend to say "Me love you long time!" please? Please?
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep. And they try so hard.
Unlike Dirty Latina Maids

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.