GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A special mention..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 22:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
...for the latest VW advert with the remix of singing in the rain.

Don't know what it is, but the sound and the imagery and body movements are great. A great spin off of the original scene and most importantly I can remember what it's advertising.

This is more a comment on general how there have been very few annoying ads of late and a couple of very good (car) advertisements in particular.

As you were...
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:30
Regular
Yeah, it's a great advert.

All car adverts seem to be really good right now.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Anyone know if it's likely someone will have an MP3 version of that singing in the rain somewhere, or if it's an actual remix?

Thanks.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
...for the latest VW advert with the remix of singing in the rain.

Don't know what it is, but the sound and the imagery and body movements are great. A great spin off of the original scene and most importantly I can remember what it's advertising.

This is more a comment on general how there have been very few annoying ads of late and a couple of very good (car) advertisements in particular.

As you were...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.