GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prison Break."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/06 at 16:49
Regular
Now i really got into the 1st season of this show, its now 1 of my favourite shows going, not sure how many people will agree with me, i just love watching it, plenty of twists and pretty much a cliff hanger if you like at the end of nearly every episode, im currently just going thru the 2nd season now, downloading episodes and its getting even better, so how many of you are up to date? just wanted to know your thoughts. currently on season 2 episode 13, its on a break now til january 22nd, so thats kind of annoying.
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Piracy
Fri 29/12/06 at 10:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Season 2 starts on Channel 5 soon, so I may end up finding myself watching it, I think I joined in with the first season something like halfway through... compulsive stuff, though, even if I've missed out on what might havew given me a better understanding of the story early on!

People here have seen season two.... piracy or TV Channels I don't subscribe to? :)
Thu 28/12/06 at 17:21
Regular
"lets go back"
The cliffhanger at the mid-season break of season 2 was pretty good. Im looking forward to it returning now.
Thu 28/12/06 at 17:05
Regular
what bad things have you heard about season 2 its incredable ive watched up to and including episode 13
Thu 28/12/06 at 17:03
Regular
totally agree with you there i didnt get into it until around june/july and now ive watched episode 13 of season to and watched a trailer to 14 its soooooooo amazing
Fri 15/12/06 at 10:16
Regular
Heh, my post got deleted.

Nice abusal of powers there...
Thu 14/12/06 at 13:50
Regular
"lets go back"
I was bored the other day with nothing to watch so thought Id catch up on Prison Break even thought its not that good. It did get a little bit more interesting towards the mid season break and ended on a nice cliffhanger. Its watchable again, but still pretty lame compared to most shows.
Mon 11/12/06 at 11:39
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> Its just not clever
> any more and I was actually finding it a chore to watch.

Wow, I saw a few episodes of the first series and liked it. Cant believe they would mess up the second that it would be a chore to watch. Guess I wont bother downloading it now.

Such a waste =/
Mon 11/12/06 at 02:19
Regular
"She's a dog!"
It just isn't as good as it was.
Fri 01/12/06 at 09:46
Regular
Haven't seen season 2 yet but the bad things I've heard about it worry me :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.