GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phew."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just managed to wangle my way out of an £1150 bill from the University that I left in December. Apparently 3 weeks into the semester you're liable for the full years tuition fees (they come in three lots for one year), but I successfully argued that I'd made them aware before the second lot of tuition fees went out - go team me!
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm working now with half a mind to go to uni later on with whatever money I've got left after I fork out for an apartment. Which won't be much...

Not very fair, since my parents paid for my sister and my brother to go, but since I'm the youngest I have to foot it myself.
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
Goatboy wrote:
> Students are almost as bad as darkies and bummers for stealing our
> taxes and our women and living in mansions on £49582829203 a
> day for their crimelives.

I worked for a whole year before uni so i could afford to pay for all my tution fees and rent, of course that was so that i could laze around allday for the next 3 years :D
Fri 18/02/05 at 17:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Goatboy wrote:
> Students are almost as bad as darkies and bummers for stealing our
> taxes and our women and living in mansions on £49582829203 a
> day for their crimelives.

Yeah, except we dress cooler, maaaaan.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Students are almost as bad as darkies and bummers for stealing our taxes and our women and living in mansions on £49582829203 a day for their crimelives.
Fri 18/02/05 at 12:54
Regular
thats true
Fri 18/02/05 at 12:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It creates a hole in the class list that could be filled by a paying student.
Fri 18/02/05 at 12:00
Regular
>
> mong : verb, to be monogloid or spasticated in nature
>
> That's pretty harsh actually, sorry Shelly. Were you serious?

Accepted :-) it was serious though as here in Scotland Colleges and Unis get money from the local councils, so if they are short of money they ask for more from the council who in turn up the council tax, may be not the same where you are?

But I agree with your principals! my eldest wants to go to Uni soon and if he dropped out mid term am dammed if I would pay for classes not attended :-) why should you? its not like you are there costing them money?
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
chippxero wrote:
> Good work monkey_man if i ever get another tution fees letter can i
> direct them too you and then you can get me off the fees too. :D
>
> Normally i walk in to their office and slap them and yet they still
> make me pay fees :'(

Yeah, all I had to do was ring and they cut off over half my fees. I was courteous and polite as I told them to shove it up their face.

mong : verb, to be monogloid or spasticated in nature

That's pretty harsh actually, sorry Shelly. Were you serious?
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:42
Regular
Whats a mong?

monkey_man wrote:
> If that was a serious question, then you are a mong.
Fri 18/02/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Captain to you."
Good work monkey_man if i ever get another tution fees letter can i direct them too you and then you can get me off the fees too. :D

Normally i walk in to their office and slap them and yet they still make me pay fees :'(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.