GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ID cards"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/02/05 at 20:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sixth form has introduced the ultimate in panic-induced security-measures. They've invented a fool-proof scheme to stop paedophiles running away with small children under their arms - ID CARDS.

Not only have they wasted half of the school's annual budget (which is usually spent on further fencing us is) on the plastic cards - but they're hired a fat elderly man to randomly ID people. He is utterly elite and I'm sure any paedophile or potential criminal would be detered by a rosy-cheeked asthmatic yelling and wheezing at them - I know I would!

Does anyone else's school/sixth-form/college have a lame scheme like this?

I'm guessing it's just another step in state Nannyism.

For shame, Tony.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sixth form has introduced the ultimate in panic-induced security-measures. They've invented a fool-proof scheme to stop paedophiles running away with small children under their arms - ID CARDS.

Not only have they wasted half of the school's annual budget (which is usually spent on further fencing us is) on the plastic cards - but they're hired a fat elderly man to randomly ID people. He is utterly elite and I'm sure any paedophile or potential criminal would be detered by a rosy-cheeked asthmatic yelling and wheezing at them - I know I would!

Does anyone else's school/sixth-form/college have a lame scheme like this?

I'm guessing it's just another step in state Nannyism.

For shame, Tony.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The general fear of 'nannyism' is usually from the same sources that whine about terrorists. I.e, the idiots on the right wing, not the cleverer ones. So ID cards are acceptable, rather than being 'nannyist' - in terms of popular ideology anyway.

Except ID cards suck. My 6th form had Conexxions Cards (F**K THE F88KING 'XX'S!). They weren't anything clever.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:47
Regular
Has a paedophile ran off with you since you got them?

No?

They work.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:49
"slightlyshortertagl"
We have cards, but that's for the library and to 'swipe in' in the mornings if we're late...
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
Niddle wrote:
> We have cards, but that's for the library and to 'swipe in' in the
> mornings if we're late...

Yeah but you go to Chauteaś d'la Niddle - the school made solely from Crystal.
Regular
"SOUP!"
munn wrote:
> Has a paedophile ran off with you since you got them?
>
> No?
>
> They work.

This rock keeps away lions...
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And Hundereds and Thousands.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:54
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Has a paedophile ran off with you since you got them?
>
> No?
>
> They work.
>
> This rock keeps away lions...

Really?
COOL!

How much do you want for it?
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cycloon wrote:

> Except ID cards suck. My 6th form had Conexxions Cards (F**K THE
> F88KING 'XX'S!). They weren't anything clever.

We had to have our pictures and stuff taken to get a "prove-it" card - but they never sent us them - cheats
Regular
"SOUP!"
munn wrote:
> Paradox: wrote:
> This rock keeps away lions...
>
> Really?
> COOL!
>
> How much do you want for it?

HAHAHA FOOLED U! It dont really. It attracts them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.