GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay! But no."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/02/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So it's a trainwreck in Iran and not, as previously thought, the start of WWIII courtesy of trigger-happy World Police types.
Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Here's a neverending picture to calm you
[URL]http://www.foulbeast.com/zoomquilt/zoom.htm[/URL]
Thu 17/02/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Paradox: wrote:
> I started shooting some guy in the face with a sniper rifle and he
> told me he was going to haxor me.

Two classic [ASS] tactics. What do they expect though? They make a game that is as close to killing someone as you can get - body physics and everything - then they impose bans on you for toying with it. Idiots.
Thu 17/02/05 at 00:51
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goatboy wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> I think it would be fun.
>
> Didn't you punch him?
> ------
>
> On a couple of occassions yeah.
> Imagine the thick-tongued mockney goon, but a 13yr old version being
> lippy at lunchtime.
> And imagine the pleasure of sinking a fist into the side of his
> wobbly head. And gut. And a couple of times on his cushionmouth

Is this about Jamie Oliver? Please say it is. Even if it isn't. Let the dream live, please.
Wed 16/02/05 at 21:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
I played CS at my friend's house the other day when I was round for the first time - it's amazing how seriously people take it.

I started shooting some guy in the face with a sniper rifle and he told me he was going to haxor me.

Nice.

:-)
Wed 16/02/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd be excused on account of having a bionic arm, and hating people too much. If my CS performance is an indicator, I'll shoot the enemy for a bit but get bored and start capping my team and hostages just to see ragdoll funny.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
We'd all be fooked if they called people up to fight for the army, as a nation we're unfitter than ever. And people are all lame and have allergies and stuff.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not fussed really, we've kinda come to a standstill as a society, maybe even gone a bit backwards. I'd like a change, but I've been groomed to fear change and stay in my house.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I think it would be fun.
>
> Didn't you punch him?
------

On a couple of occassions yeah.
Imagine the thick-tongued mockney goon, but a 13yr old version being lippy at lunchtime.
And imagine the pleasure of sinking a fist into the side of his wobbly head. And gut. And a couple of times on his cushionmouth
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't mind either
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:38
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'd rather live, thankyouverymuch.
Wed 16/02/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think it would be fun.

Didn't you punch him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.