GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestlemania Trailers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
So far I have seen

- Eugene and William Regal in 'Forrest Gump'
- Triple H and Ric Flair in 'Braveheart'
- Stacy Keibler, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Christian, Mae Young and Moolah in 'Basic Instinct'
- Booker T and Eddie Guerrero in 'Pulp Fiction'
- JBL and John Cena in 'A Few Good Men'
- Undertaker in 'Dirty Harry'
- Kurt Angle and Christy in 'When Harry Met Sally'
- Various stars (and Michael Cole) saying 'are you talkin to me?'

Among my favourites are Triple H's Braveheart,Eddie and Booker's Pulp Fiction and The one with everybody saying are you talkin to me.

What is your favourite Wrestlemania Trailer so far?
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, the Rock was good at that too with his millions "and millions" of fans
Mon 11/04/05 at 09:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i don't think so no. every wrestler draws heat and chants in their own way, but i'd say Stone Cold was one of the best for crowd interaction. "gimme a hell yeah" and his speeches designed for "what?" are both fine examples of how he incorporates audience participation.
Sun 10/04/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Would you say that Stone Cold has had the biggest crowd impact in the way of what they chant (namely "What?"), than any other superstar ever in the WWE?
Sun 10/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the fact that the colosseum crowd are doing the "what?" chant makes that trailer worthwhile on every level :)
Sun 10/04/05 at 11:21
Regular
Im not a big fan of Austin, although his feud with Vinnie Mac was awesome.
Sat 09/04/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I used to watch it around the time of the Armageddon 6-Man Hell in a Cell and then i stopped watching for a while and then i started watching again the RAW after Backlash last year, so i missed a lot of the Austin storylines, although i am not really bothered because i have never really liked him much.
Sat 09/04/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh, I liked the Austin trailer. If you couldn't tell it was Austin, you can't have seen him much back when he was wrestling. The voice gave it away to me straight away.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
When he said 'my name is gladiator' i thought he said it quite like Russell Crowe, so i couldnt tell to be honest. But then when he started speaking for longer i could tell.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
Didn't you realise it was him by his voice?
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
What did you guys and gals think of the Stone Cold Trailer? I thought it was good because right at the beginning i didnt realise who it was until the middle finger speech.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.