GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Song of the month thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 19:11
Regular
Right this is a bit of a strange idea and i'm not sure how well it will work, it might die or it might work really well.

The basic idea is to as each month passes or earlier if you want you nominate your song of the month. One song released each month making 12 songs by the end of the year, maybe making some kind of Record of the year kind off thing at the end of the year which isn't dominated by the most recent songs in your head.

Maybe each keep a standardised list or somethingthe timescale might make it a bit ambitious but its worth a try , could post months seperately but keep updating your list to keep the thread active and try to avoid criticisingeach others choices to much, lol! and i am sure we can all remember back to january!
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:38
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
February: Popsicle-Talking heads

Retro cool. Or not, but still. Popsicle, of LUUUURV!!!
Wed 16/02/05 at 02:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D
Wed 16/02/05 at 02:01
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Clazon wrote:
> + WTF?!?!?!?!
>
> 1994?
>
>
> '80 mate.

Blame Google :)
Wed 16/02/05 at 01:55
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Emitime wrote:
> January - Rise Against - Dancing for Rain
> February - Rise Against - Dancing for Rain

You have fine fine taste my friend.
Wed 16/02/05 at 01:54
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Reminds me of Malcolm Young.

:(
Wed 16/02/05 at 01:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
+ WTF?!?!?!?!

1994?

'80 mate.
Wed 16/02/05 at 01:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I'm retro all right?

I like my old rock.
:D
Wed 16/02/05 at 01:44
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Clazon wrote:
> January:
>
> Back in Black - AC/DC

????????????????????????

1994 wasnt it
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
January:

Back in Black - AC/DC
Bucket - Kings of Leon

February:

Just - Radiohead
Wed 16/02/05 at 00:44
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
KR wrote:
> My List:
> January Kanu - Typical Me
> February Eric Prydz - Miracle

I know topics in music are pretty wide open and that everyone has their own musical taste, I like allsorts of music but mostly RnB and Hippy-Hop just started to get into some really good rock/indie bands, one mainly being Green Day. And will listen to any genre of music if the song is good...BUT ERIC PRYDZ - MIRACLE IS FECKING SH!TE!!!!!!111

Fin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.