GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"When Games Attack"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/11/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The God is back and with him he brings finally a decent computer game show. Dominik Diamond, slightly fatter, slightly balder but still as fantastic and funny as ever. (For you uneducated dolts that don't know who he is, he hosted the best ever video games show called Gamesmaster and made fun of spotty little geeks as they tried to grab their hands on a golden joystick, which my uncle actually has one :-D)

Gone the smarter route i feel of not reviewing games but doing features as it makes the show age alot less faster then others who concentrate on them and he also doesn't try and make it for the street (otherwise known as the retarded chavs that watch Gamezville) Just good wholesome Scottish sarcastic humour. (Although how you don't include the Sega Mega CD 32 in the worlds worst consoles i don't know)

The video game show king is back, long may he reign
Thu 25/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Bicycle"
I'm guessing the the early Monday is a repeat of the evening Sunday, early Sunday the repeat of Saturday.

Would make sense.
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Also, Gamesmaster is on Challenge TV on:
Monday - 4:30am - 5:30am
Saturday - 8:00am - 9:00am
Sunday - 4:30am - 5:30am and 8:00am - 9:00am

Im sure some of these are repeats but not sure how the system runs.
Thu 25/11/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Some poeple just like to find something bad to say. While we're on the topic of Mathews, hes an ejit.
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Mathews wrote:
> so you guys play games you talk about games on here
> and when you watch the tv you watch games........ok thats just sad

yes because we never do anything else in the other 22 odd hours that remain in the day once we've done all that stuff above.
Wed 24/11/04 at 19:24
Yeah, it's like, whatever happened to the other 23 hours a day I wasn't watching the show? Like living on crack.
Wed 24/11/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Ow Yer"
so you guys play games you talk about games on here
and when you watch the tv you watch games........ok thats just sad
Wed 24/11/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
7.30 on Bravo i think on every weekday, i've watched it all week anyway so far.

And those people are fools who probably think Gamezville gives hard hitting advice with great humour
Wed 24/11/04 at 10:26
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
think its 7:30 mondays, on Bravo, but lots are saying it's awful and is destroying DDs good name.
Wed 24/11/04 at 09:46
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, when's it on?
Wed 24/11/04 at 07:11
I was too young to admire its great humour back then, so it was a case of looking at the pretty videos. Only the "Best of" episode that came on the DVD in the mag last year made me think different, and compared to the other shows that have been and gone, it IS the best.

And when/what channel is it on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.