GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funnier than..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/02/05 at 02:33
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Funnier than English Bloke meeting and having sex with some random girl on the Internet!

I bring you fainting goats!

[URL]http://www.rfaintingfarm.com/faintshots.htm[/URL]

You'll have to find out yourselves what farmers used to use them for, it's horribly cruel but amazingly funny.
Tue 15/02/05 at 23:21
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Then video clips are actually incredible.
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:10
Regular
"0228"
Why are so many of those goats called JFH?
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Is that a welsh running commentary?
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:23
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Hey, I'm there. I'm the fainting Joker, down the bottom.
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"Click here to see photos of goats that have stiffened"

Here's a website many will be disappointed to find through Google.
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:24
Regular
"..."
Now that's funny. Perhaps the old saying should be about a 'Sacrficial Goat' instead of a 'Sacrifical Lamb'?
Tue 15/02/05 at 13:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
cweek2000 wrote:
> That's quite random, although it looks like instead of fainting,
> someone's trained the goats to roll over.

They just freeze when startled, all of their limbs just freeze and they've got no control over what they can do...

Farmers used to put them in with their sheep, so that when the big bad wolf came to eat the sheep. All the sheep would run away while the goat would run a few feet, freeze up and fall over. Great news for the sheep, not so great for the goat!

Makes seperating the sheep from the goats easy however.
Tue 15/02/05 at 09:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Thats a bit odd...
Tue 15/02/05 at 09:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
That's quite random, although it looks like instead of fainting, someone's trained the goats to roll over.
Tue 15/02/05 at 09:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Are Fainting goats bred to behave like that? That video is awesome. Everyone put a tenner in and we can get a couple, then race them across the SR car park.

EDIT: Excellent, there's a goat variety called "Nubian"! I want one, I want one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.