GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cucking freepy!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 23:26
"High polygon count"
What a creepy day this has been.

I'm living with my parents. Yes, it's a sad situation to be in at my age, but since I was made redundant, it's about all I can afford.

Anyway, I've been out all day today. At lunchtime, I get a call on my mobile. It's my mum. A bottle of vodka and a box of matches which have been on my computer desk in my room for months - and were still there when I left this morning - are lying in the middle of my bedroom floor.

This is strange for several reasons: if they had fallen from the desk, they should be beside the desk, not in the middle of the floor; the bottle would have broken; the bottle could not possibly roll from its original position to where it was found - there is a chair in the way.

So anyway, I say that it's strange, but think no more of it. Until I get home tonight, that is.

After a cup of coffee, I go up to my room to check my e-mails. After packing some items for eBay last night, I left a tape gun on the floor. Tonight, this was on my bed.

Also in my room are a soft toy Garfield which I got for Christmas, and a statue of the Egyptian Goddess Bastet (a cat, basically) which I bought myself some time ago. These items are normally on opposite sides of the room. Both of these were also on my bed. Neither could have got there by falling.

Finally, I have a little green 'alien' which sits on top of my monitor. Tonight, this was in front of my monitor, sitting on some Post Office receipts for eBay sales I'd posted. It couldn't have fallen into the position it was in.

I know how stupid this sounds. I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't not believe in them either; I'm quite open-minded about the subject. Mum & dad swear blind it's nothing to do with them, and I believe that 100% - it's not their style at all. My mum is superstitious and terrified of things like this, and so wouldn't dare play such a joke on anyone else.

First thoughts were that someone had been in the house, but this isn't possible as someone has been at home all day. Which also means that, had the bottle fallen from the desk, someone would have heard it. Besides, nothing is missing, and there are plenty of easily removable and valuable items in my room that an intruder could easily have walked out with.

So... SIX items moved inexplicably from where they were this morning. To say we're finding it slightly creepy would be a bit of an understatement.

And no, I won't be asking to sleep in mummy and daddy's bed tonight.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Maybe you just have a terrible memory.
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:48
Regular
Do you have a cat or a robot in your room?
Mon 21/02/05 at 16:50
Regular
"i am in a bed ha ha"
wowee u futher mucker
Sun 20/02/05 at 04:31
Regular
"The Red Shift"
gamesfreak wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Wardy_MoD wrote:
> Luigi Board
>
> Ha.
> Ahaha.
> Ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha.
> Ha.
>
> Ahahahahahahahahaha
Wed 16/02/05 at 19:07
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
when tomorrow it's another 6, then the next day another, you need to be scared.
Wed 16/02/05 at 19:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's nothing, Goatboy regularly wakes up to find himself in the house of someone else completely.
Wed 16/02/05 at 17:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
You must have moved them in a vodka and match-smoke induced object-moving spree.
Wed 16/02/05 at 16:45
Regular
Ahaha I'm actually literally laughing out loud at that
:'}
Wed 16/02/05 at 16:45
Regular
Luigi Board

Ahahahah genius
Wed 16/02/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aha, the tool. Mario boards will be up next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.