GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh I get it and now im a new person"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
So all that time you were making fun of me? Well I say AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I hate you all I was laughing at you and now im stopping the finding and train32 and everything because of you. I hate you I hate you I hate you and i hope you all DIE. Im a new man and now im going to write stories with birds and trees in and its all your fault.
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
So all that time you were making fun of me? Well I say AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I hate you all I was laughing at you and now im stopping the finding and train32 and everything because of you. I hate you I hate you I hate you and i hope you all DIE. Im a new man and now im going to write stories with birds and trees in and its all your fault.
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Be strong, brother!
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:56
Regular
wtf?

and why am i dignifying this with a response
someone explain this to me (what the hell he's rambling on about that is)
Regular
"tokyo police club"
morning, Dolores.
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
YOU were alughing at ME but im better than you because GOOD BETTER people dont laugh they say GOOD BETTER things.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
What a Winker.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ohoho clever reference BADMAN

*dissapears in a puff of smoke*
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
What the hell is this?
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Pwned"
WTF, where did new crossbob come from?
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:02
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Im guessing it's some reg trying to be funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.