GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CPU question."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I have an AMD Barton 3200+ XP at the moment and I have noticed that they come in two different colours Green and Brown. I have a green one and I want to make sure it is not an overcooked version of an earlier model. If not why do they have different colours.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:53
Regular
"YTS Primate"
AMD changed to organic pin grid array (OPGA) from ceramic a few years ago.

“Organic: A fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter”

Vegetable matter is green or brown depending on the season.

I never did believe that fibreglass story.
Mon 14/02/05 at 20:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Don't worry about it. Just different colours of packaging. By packaging,we mean the bit with the pins etc, the core itself is the processor. No worries, I've had various colours.
Mon 14/02/05 at 18:49
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I have an AMD Barton 3200+ XP at the moment and I have noticed that they come in two different colours Green and Brown. I have a green one and I want to make sure it is not an overcooked version of an earlier model. If not why do they have different colours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.