GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"7 league wins under Luxemburgo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 10:58
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Real came from behind to beat Osasuna 2-1.

Helguera of all people getting the winner. I was a bit worried there, hopefully next weekened it'll be Real playing on the Saturday, and Barca on the Sunday.
Fri 18/02/05 at 13:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's good if Villarreal-Atletico is Sunday, though, because that means I'll definitely be able to watch it.

Saturday night I'm not really bothered what they show, because both will probably be wins for the home side. I'll still watch whatever is on, but I'm expecting a lot more out of the Sunday game.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If their schedule is in fact correct. Could be wrong, though. It has
> been before.

It is - I just checked soccer-spain.com's kick off schedules list to be sure. The Real Madrid and Barcelona games kick off at 8 (I think that's GMT, but not sure), while Villareal-Atlético is the last game to be played on Sunday. It sounds as if they might be playing the Real game live (which they always do, as they've got a contract to do so), then showing the Barca game "as-live" afterwards, which means adverts in the middle of the half and chunks missed out.

But if they are being shown simultaneously, I'd definitely want to see the end of the Bilbao game - twice in a month they've come from 3-0 behind at home to score 4 goals. Although in the latter it ended 4-4. And this time they aren't at home. They could still do some damage though, Yeste is a menace. Of the four goals they scored against Betis, three came from left sided corners taken by Yeste, and Yeste himself got the fourth. They're not doing badly for a club that only takes Basque players.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:23
Regular
You're just showing off because you have sky sports now, AJ.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good choice of Spanish games on Saturday night. Plus the Newcastle-Chelsea game on Sunday. Should make for great viewing.

Sat Feb 19 - Real Madrid v Athletic Bilbao (KO 7pm) followed by Barcelona v Real Mallorca (KO 9pm) - SS3 - 18.55

Sat Feb 19 - Villarreal v Atletico Madrid - SS1 - 19.55

Sun Feb 20 - Newcastle v Chelsea (KO 4pm) - SS1 - 15.00

Sadly, though, I think one game is kicking off at 7pm, one at 8pm, and one at 9pm. Which is quite stupid, seeing as we don't get to see them all in full.

I'm really hoping the Villarreal v Atletico game is moved to Sunday, or that they got it wrong on the schedule and it's always been a Sunday game rather than a Saturday. That way I'll be able to see them all.

I'll probably watch Villarreal-Atletico in full, with the first half of Real-Bilbao and the second half of Barcelona-Mallorca around it. If their schedule is in fact correct. Could be wrong, though. It has been before.
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> They've got Villarreal against Atletico Madrid this Saturday night.

Woah, really? Excellent. The reason for that is, though, that the Barcelona and Real matches are being played at the same time. Also, I bet they're both on bloody Sky Sports Xtra, that I don't have. Or Sky Sports 2, which seems to have something decent on for maybe two hours a month, and the rest is golf or something. So I don't have that either.

Two weeks ago the Real Madrid match was on Sky Sports 1 at 4.15 am. I did stay up in the end, but was it worth? I can't remember, I was too tired to take it in.
Thu 17/02/05 at 23:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> You got IDed in York? That's got to be a little bit depressing. But
> then again, you have that youthful look..

Actually, it wasn't me - it was a girl who was in the group I was with. A female member of staff said "You've got to admit, you do look very young" and I popped up and said "Yes, but I look young too, and I'm actually forty three." She said "Yes, you do look young, I hadn't even noticed you." So I said "Do you accept university cards as ID?" and she said "No, they're too easy to forge - well, YOU know that" so I said "Me? I wouldn't know how to forge my own ass" (/words to that effect) and so on and so forth, we had a few drinks (well she did, but wouldn't let me), one thing led to another.....

I'm not proud of what I did.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, we moved on from there to another place in which I actually was ID'd. So I just drank coke. I quite like coke though, so everyone's a winner. Except the pub, who lost money on alcoholic drinks. So basically I'm a winner.

The Last Drop I think it (the pub) was called. Quite nice, bit cramped.
Thu 17/02/05 at 14:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Blank wrote:
> And also, Sky Sports have a deal to show all the Real Madrid matches.
> And if they show anything else, it'll be Barcelona against however
> they happen to be against that weekend. Which means in England we
> never get a chance to see the very good but less commercially
> appealing matches, like Bilbao vs Betis last night, which ended 4-4.

They've got Villarreal against Atletico Madrid this Saturday night. But yeah, the majority of games seem to have the big two involved.
Thu 17/02/05 at 13:04
Regular
You got IDed in York? That's got to be a little bit depressing. But then again, you have that youthful look..
Mon 14/02/05 at 17:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I saw somewhere showing Barca vs Real in December, I think it was. Unfortunately we didn't stay there as the staff thought a few of us looked too young. Can't remember the name, either.

And also, Sky Sports have a deal to show all the Real Madrid matches. And if they show anything else, it'll be Barcelona against however they happen to be against that weekend. Which means in England we never get a chance to see the very good but less commercially appealing matches, like Bilbao vs Betis last night, which ended 4-4.
Mon 14/02/05 at 14:14
Regular
Nowhere in York shows La Liga matches. I've tried to find somewhere, but I end up having to drink instead. Which is a shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.