GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's neigh need for it..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/02/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This post that is, but what the hey.

One quick things before I splurt. Is that the correct spelling of "neigh" as in how the Scot's say it?

I just got back from a week away with the missus doing a round trip and seeing family and stuff. Started off with me going down to London on Saturday to suprise her on her birthday and then taking her back to Cambridge the next day so she could meet my Dad. The next day we headed up to Dumfries to stay with my sister and her fella, (could be engaged as we speak. They're off on holiday and he's asking on the plane).
We stayed at their house until Saturday and got up to the usual type of stuff. Nothing tourist-like due to the pishing rain, but she went out with my sister for a girls night on Friday. They both got drunk and came home in VERY high spirits. It is apparently very funny that my sister tried to open the door with a key when it was already unlocked.

On the Saturday at a reasonable hour we made our way to Preston to stay with my other sister, her husband and sprat.
We had a very nice meal cooked by my sis and then played some poker in the evening, which I totally womped them all at. We only stayed the one night there and then the next day, (today), made our way back to Brighton via Cambridge and London once more.

She has now met all my immediate family and hasn't been scared off. My sister told me to marry her and I hyperventolated, so all-in-all it's been an interesting week.

I've driven a lot and am very-very tired, so I don't care about any spelling mistakes in this pile of drivel, but the person to find the most wins, um...something.
Sun 13/02/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
This post that is, but what the hey.

One quick things before I splurt. Is that the correct spelling of "neigh" as in how the Scot's say it?

I just got back from a week away with the missus doing a round trip and seeing family and stuff. Started off with me going down to London on Saturday to suprise her on her birthday and then taking her back to Cambridge the next day so she could meet my Dad. The next day we headed up to Dumfries to stay with my sister and her fella, (could be engaged as we speak. They're off on holiday and he's asking on the plane).
We stayed at their house until Saturday and got up to the usual type of stuff. Nothing tourist-like due to the pishing rain, but she went out with my sister for a girls night on Friday. They both got drunk and came home in VERY high spirits. It is apparently very funny that my sister tried to open the door with a key when it was already unlocked.

On the Saturday at a reasonable hour we made our way to Preston to stay with my other sister, her husband and sprat.
We had a very nice meal cooked by my sis and then played some poker in the evening, which I totally womped them all at. We only stayed the one night there and then the next day, (today), made our way back to Brighton via Cambridge and London once more.

She has now met all my immediate family and hasn't been scared off. My sister told me to marry her and I hyperventolated, so all-in-all it's been an interesting week.

I've driven a lot and am very-very tired, so I don't care about any spelling mistakes in this pile of drivel, but the person to find the most wins, um...something.
Sun 13/02/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
English_Bloke wrote:
> One quick thing before I splurt.

Is it really ~that~ boring that you have to amuse yourself during the build up?

Plus it's spelt 'nay', you've just said 'Hi' to loads of horses...
Sun 13/02/05 at 19:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
nay
nae

maybe
Sun 13/02/05 at 19:08
Regular
erm...nae usually
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
phi11ip wrote:
> Plus it's spelt 'nay', you've just said 'Hi' to loads of horses...

Heh, it could be the tiredness, but I found that pretty funny.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
rah wrote:
> erm...nae usually

u rnt on msn
Sun 13/02/05 at 19:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
rah wrote:
> erm...nae usually

Noted. Ta.
Sun 13/02/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
English_Bloke wrote:
> but the person to find the most wins, um...something.

A night with Lori?
Sun 13/02/05 at 20:39
"period drama"
Nay, I'd say.
As in old opposite to yay.

Okay?
Mmmkay?
Wahey?
Gayby?
Sun 13/02/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
NAE

Edit: Yer nae use

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.