GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the Cards go marching on"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/02/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Woking add another comfortable win against Crawley to their endless good run of results :D

And good to see stevenage get beat as well :)
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:05
Regular
Manda†are wrote:
> Heh
> Are you still in the FA Trophy :)

Thankfully not.

Waste of time since the play-offs were introduced, equivalent of the Carling Cup.
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Heh
Are you still in the FA Trophy :)
Sun 20/02/05 at 01:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Quinty wrote:
> replaced with a truly outstanding keeper (better than Basso mark my words).

Ahahahahaha - clear lies.
Nobody touches the Bass.

> Admittedly the rest of your argument is good, i still however stand
> by my argument that you are in your postion through fortune rather
> than merit.

Its impossible to tell, you stupid ho.

> Roll on March 12th.

You know it and I know it.

1 - 1.
Sat 19/02/05 at 19:55
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Ahahaha.
> Ahahahahahaha.
> Ahaha.
>
> You can't judge if we're boring or not without watching at least a
> certain amount of games this season. Do you think the fans would keep
> coming back if we were boring?

Yep. It's called loyalty, which is the reason why despite 5 years of mediocre boring tripe we have maintained practically the same average crowd every season. This is the case for the majority of clubs unless they challenge properly for promotion or are called Leigh R.M.I.

>Remember we have a better gate than you.

Why does that matter? dont where to find it but the difference in average is minimal.

>something about our defence

The issue was the goalkeeper rather than the defence which has now been rectified by shipping off Andy 'i'll tip it round the post even though it's going out of play' Woodman with a truly outstanding keeper (better than Basso mark my words).

Admittedly the rest of your argument is good, i still however stand by my argument that you are in your postion through fortune rather than merit. Roll on March 12th.
Sat 19/02/05 at 18:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ahahaha.
Ahahahahahaha.
Ahaha.

You can't judge if we're boring or not without watching at least a certain amount of games this season. Do you think the fans would keep coming back if we were boring? Remember we have a better gate than you. And you've only scored 8 more goals than us this season; don't get too high and mighty. Its not my fault if Westley doesn't know how to thread together half a defence.

And as for the whole "OMG can't go up wivvout winnin gaymes mor dan 4 - 0" etc crap. Look at Everton. They've not won a game by more than 2 goals all season. Does that make the Premiership crap? Hmmmm.

If this goal-winning margin theory of yours stands up then justice will be done if Accrington go up with Barnet.
Sat 19/02/05 at 18:38
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Its called being consistently boring.

Remarkable honesty.
Sat 19/02/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Its called being consistent.
Sat 19/02/05 at 18:31
Regular
Its a testament to how shyte the conference is this year if a team with the highest winning margin of 2 goals can go 3rd with a dozen games to go.......
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I love life
and i'm traveling hours to watch them next week against Carisle :D
Sat 19/02/05 at 16:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yuss yuss yuss!

2 - 0 against York - that's 4 league wins in a row.
I love life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.