GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There was a massive explosion in my pants..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Wed 24/11/04 at 20:26
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
...after I saw the new Zelda screen shots. Top stuff!
Thu 25/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Pictures never show off graphics to their best anyway... unless they're dubbed.
Thu 25/11/04 at 09:19
"The Will of D."
eye'Aoe wrote:
>From what I've seen I can't tell whether it would be good fun to play, or >whether it'd be dreadful but what I can see is some not so impressive >graphics.

Then you obviously haven't played any other Zelda game in your life if you don't know what it would be like, so go out there and play some of the originals then you can come back here and apologise for being ignorant of the Zelda ways.
Wed 24/11/04 at 22:13
Regular
Then you are a fool, the E3 video was utterly gorgeous and has been praised by critics and fans alike. Declaring it pushes the Gamecube to its limits, definitly on par with Resident Evil 4.
Wed 24/11/04 at 22:12
Regular
Sorry, I was assuming you had a brain.

1) Never ever ever been a bad Zelda game (made by Nintendo, at least).
2) Picture of Link horseback sword fighting with some enemies on evil looking steeds. LOTR calvary vs Warg riders anyone?
3) Graphics look awesome, just a bit jagged around the edges. If you'd bothered to notice at all, every Nintendo game for the GC has looked like this until right at the end of production, when they go over the graphics to smooth it all out.

Now take your head out of your ar*e and stop wasting our time.
Wed 24/11/04 at 22:06
Regular
"\\"
Dringo wrote:
> eye'Aoe wrote:
> Harsh... But just take off your Ninty-rose coloured specs for a
> moment
> and see that it doesn't actually look that brilliant.
>
> You are joking...

No... I'm being deadly serious. From what I've seen I can't tell whether it would be good fun to play, or whether it'd be dreadful, but what I can see is some not so impressive graphics.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:58
Regular
eye'Aoe wrote:
> Harsh... But just take off your Ninty-rose coloured specs for a moment
> and see that it doesn't actually look that brilliant.

You are joking...
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It's far, far, far too early to judge.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:34
Regular
"\\"
Harsh... But just take off your Ninty-rose coloured specs for a moment and see that it doesn't actually look that brilliant.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:05
Regular
eye'Aoe wrote:
from those three
> pics, it looks crap.

Welcome to Twatville, population: You.
Wed 24/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
You freak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.