GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool FC - The most frustrating club to support!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
"back of the fridge!"
As I sit here, I am listening to commentary on the Birmingham Versus Liverpool match, and Birmingham have just gone 2-0 up. This after a week where we won a couple of games and we actually looked to be playing well.

So I propose that Liverpool are currently the most frustrating team to support.

The last 10 years or so have been one long string of ups and downs and we have never gained any consistency from game to game and even from season to season.

We have won a few cups, and those times were great, but in between that the long suffering fans have had to endure questionable tactics and new players brought in by a couple of managers that fill you with no comfidence whatsoever.

Now I know some people will say that we have not had to endure any relegation battles and have generally been in the top half of the table, and ask what I am complaining about but for a team like Liverpool, with the most prestigous history of all English clubs, this is not good enough.

And, at this time, I can't see too many signs that things are going to change under the new manager. He has brought in some very good players in Alonso and Morientes but has lost Owen and may be on the verge of losing Gerrard aswell.

I don't know how much more I can take!!!
Sat 12/02/05 at 15:58
Regular
"back of the fridge!"
As I sit here, I am listening to commentary on the Birmingham Versus Liverpool match, and Birmingham have just gone 2-0 up. This after a week where we won a couple of games and we actually looked to be playing well.

So I propose that Liverpool are currently the most frustrating team to support.

The last 10 years or so have been one long string of ups and downs and we have never gained any consistency from game to game and even from season to season.

We have won a few cups, and those times were great, but in between that the long suffering fans have had to endure questionable tactics and new players brought in by a couple of managers that fill you with no comfidence whatsoever.

Now I know some people will say that we have not had to endure any relegation battles and have generally been in the top half of the table, and ask what I am complaining about but for a team like Liverpool, with the most prestigous history of all English clubs, this is not good enough.

And, at this time, I can't see too many signs that things are going to change under the new manager. He has brought in some very good players in Alonso and Morientes but has lost Owen and may be on the verge of losing Gerrard aswell.

I don't know how much more I can take!!!
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stop supporting them then.
Sat 12/02/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
No.

The most frustrating team to support is Spurs.

Clearly.

6 losses followed by 6 wins.

3-0 vs CP

3-0 up at half time, lose 4-3 to Man City

We beat Man Utd

The list of odd results go on.
Sat 12/02/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lil Bro wrote:
> We beat Man Utd

Oh please the ball wasn't even close to crossing the line, super carroll quite clearly kept it out :-D
Sat 12/02/05 at 17:43
Regular
It was as close to call as '66 to be honest.
Sat 12/02/05 at 18:09
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I officially brand anybody who says their team is the most frustrating team to support a retard.

End.
Sat 12/02/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I totally agree over the past decade we have been frustrating as hell. It like were becoming the new Spurs!!! Well mabye im going a bit over the top with that statement were not THAT bad. Still I reckon 4th place is ours but it will go to the end. I have complete faith that Rafa will turn this club around in the next 2 or 3 years but he does need money! We need major investment in the club and if not then MR Gerrard has to go. The defence is a shambles with Carra the only decent member The rest are simply squad players at best. This does not include Riise as I see him as a left winger. The midfield is pretty good but we need a right winger and Bisca has to go. The strikeforce I am happy with there aren't many better in the league. So to all the fickle fans . Give Rafa time he has a 5 year contract! If he can't bring us forward no one can!
Sat 12/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahahaha, Azul, the '66 goal was far more iffy - the Spurs one was MILES over the line.
Sat 12/02/05 at 22:28
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> The most frustrating team to support is Spurs.

You truly and utterly have no idea, you really dont.
Sat 12/02/05 at 22:40
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Have faith in the Rafalution, a manager with 95% of the previous mangers' players needs time to A: get his own players, and B: Make the team play how HE wants.

I've already seen signs of a vast improvement in the team, and the way we play; but the consistency comes with a stable squad, a squad that HE built.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.