GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evil Dead II 23:50 BBC 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/02/05 at 12:29
Regular
"8==="
Watch it.

It's brilliant.
Mon 14/02/05 at 01:48
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I prefered Evil Dead to number 2, better build up of tension. Though Evil Dead 2 is hilarious in places and spawned Bruce Campbell's best line ever.

"Groovy!"
Sun 13/02/05 at 23:13
Regular
Gah, nearly 24 hours too late.

Oh well.

I watched 'the grudge' instead.

I fell asleep about 1/3 through - that's how good it was.

Up to that point, the film followed a trend -

Woman arrives at house, tends to mad old lady, woman goes into room, hears a noise, woman investigates noise, something jumps out, cut to next scene.

Replacement woman arrives at house, tends to mad old lady, replacement woman goes into room, hears a noise, replacement woman investigates noise, something jumps out, false alarm, short phone conversation, replacement woman hears another noise, goes to investigate, something jumps out, bit of CGI, cut to next scene.

Irritating family arrives at house, tend to mad old lady, find replacement woman having a fit, call police. Police leave, irritating family separate and look around the house, something jumps out.

-----------------------------

I will watch it again at some point, but I thought it was a bit pants. That old formula of building up tension then having something jump out will only work once, maybe twice in a film before it gets tiresome. I have a feeling that things jumping out is all that film has to offer.

Considering Sam Raimi was involved in it I feel let down.

------------------------------

Tonight I'm watching 'saw' which I'm expecting to be better.
Sat 12/02/05 at 13:06
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I haven't actually seen it yet. Im excited :D
Sat 12/02/05 at 12:29
Regular
"8==="
Watch it.

It's brilliant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.