GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST GAME IN THE WORLD (All Consoles)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 17:26
Regular
Have any of you wondered what is the Best game in th whole WORLD? The Zelda series from Nintendo excellent and games from Rare are superb and Sony have got a couple of brill game creators, themselves. But what is the overall best game in the world? I say we have a vote or something. Like, everyone sends in they're one fav game and then we shall the amount of people that like one game.

Send in you're ONE fave game!!!! Hurry

Remember ONE/1
Sat 19/05/01 at 17:26
Have any of you wondered what is the Best game in th whole WORLD? The Zelda series from Nintendo excellent and games from Rare are superb and Sony have got a couple of brill game creators, themselves. But what is the overall best game in the world? I say we have a vote or something. Like, everyone sends in they're one fav game and then we shall the amount of people that like one game.

Send in you're ONE fave game!!!! Hurry

Remember ONE/1
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:11
Perfect Dark (theres no reason to say why)
Sat 19/05/01 at 18:12
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Either of the zeldas.
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:15
Goldeneye!
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:21
One of the Zelda's!
Sun 20/05/01 at 09:46
Keep the mesages coming in!
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:14
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Has to be Zelda Ocarina of Time. Come on. It got loads of bafta's. Goldeneye didn't even get that much.
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:50
You are soooo right.
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:51
Either Zelda's or Perfect Dark
Sun 20/05/01 at 11:53
Regular
My vote would have to be The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past for the SNES

However most people here are in the younger generation of gamers and haven't played or seen some of the best games! They've only seen these 3D ones which don't have the gameplay that classic games had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.