GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Spongebob Movie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/02/05 at 16:57
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Went to see this at 10:15 this morning, one of the first proper showings in the country. I even took a day off work to go see it with my girlfriend.

I have to say, it was totally worth it. I was smiling all the way through the film and even had bits which made me tear with laughter. I'm 19 and possibly one of the biggest fans in the UK. Call me what you will, but I love Spongebob.

Strongly reccommend it!
Tue 15/02/05 at 10:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The trailer's hilarious, so I have high hopes for this film.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im going to ask my friend Tom (EL Magnifico) if he wants to see it this weekend I hope he says yes because I really want to see it is it good then?
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:45
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Wardy_MoD wrote:
> I am going to see it on Thursday...i wasn't planning on seeing it but
> my friend wanted to so i said i would, since then i have been looking
> at trailers and peoples comments and all the evidence points towards
> it being a really good film so i am looking forward to it now.

Yeah, I'm taking my younger brother to see it on Thursday. The series is funny, so I'm looking forward to it.
Sun 13/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
"cachoo"
Forgot he was in it! You could see clear shots of his balls too, which was interesting..
Sun 13/02/05 at 21:02
Regular
"0228"
I'm starting to think I'll have to go and see this.
Sun 13/02/05 at 20:31
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hi I'm David Hasselhoff!
Sat 12/02/05 at 22:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Excellent movie! Watched only tiny bits of the cartoon when the little monster is watching it, but the movie felt almost like watching Ren & Stimpy again! Raised plenty of smiles/giggles!
Sat 12/02/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I am going to see it on Thursday...i wasn't planning on seeing it but my friend wanted to so i said i would, since then i have been looking at trailers and peoples comments and all the evidence points towards it being a really good film so i am looking forward to it now.
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Spongbob is funny. I might see this sometime. No shame in being a big fan either ;)
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:05
Regular
"\\"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> I'm 19 and possibly one of the biggest fans in the UK.

Being 19 and liking it is acceptable... But claiming to be one of the biggest fans in the UK?

Erm...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.