GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's got their Ninty DS???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/11/04 at 21:27
Regular
"I'm busy"
Mine should be coming saturday!!!!

If you have one, what do you think of it?
I'm getting it with mario, can't wait for mario kart.
My only concern is the touch screen getting a beasting and getting scratched. Especially when used as a ad-hock anologue pad, The amount of pressure I used on the anologue control during heated bouts of Mario 64 wont do any favours.

Anyway

First impressions, I like the picto chat too, but that wont come into much fashion on the Isle of Wight until the official release date, nut it can automatically turn on when it recieves a signal, so perhaps wi-fi is perminantly on????
Fri 26/11/04 at 11:22
"cheerios"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Everyone on eBay is doing that.

I saw one selling for £500.
Thu 25/11/04 at 11:04
Regular
Everyone on eBay is doing that.
Thu 25/11/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Someone should have gone to America to pick up a load for everyone... and sell them back very expensive.
Thu 25/11/04 at 10:53
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
lcarus wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Mine has an estimated delivery date of three weeks, expect my first
> impressions then.

Don't jinx it you bast! :'-(
Thu 25/11/04 at 10:46
"cheerios"
My friend's got his. Tried it yesterday....absolutely amazing.
Thu 25/11/04 at 06:43
Ashman wrote:
> Mine has an estimated delivery date of three weeks, expect my first
> impressions then.
Thu 25/11/04 at 06:41
Regular
I hate the two of you :P
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Ashman wrote:
> Mine has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow, expect my first
> impressions then.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Mine has an estimated delivery date of tomorrow, expect my first impressions then.
Wed 24/11/04 at 21:27
Regular
"I'm busy"
Mine should be coming saturday!!!!

If you have one, what do you think of it?
I'm getting it with mario, can't wait for mario kart.
My only concern is the touch screen getting a beasting and getting scratched. Especially when used as a ad-hock anologue pad, The amount of pressure I used on the anologue control during heated bouts of Mario 64 wont do any favours.

Anyway

First impressions, I like the picto chat too, but that wont come into much fashion on the Isle of Wight until the official release date, nut it can automatically turn on when it recieves a signal, so perhaps wi-fi is perminantly on????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.