GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Step Further..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 19:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I went to the sunbeds shop, where the girl I like works, today. Went upstairs, bed four, six minutes, went back down.

Then came the hard part - talking to her.

This is the girl that some of you may remember I wanted to take to The Darkness concert, by the way. This is the girl I've liked a good year now; given up any hope on atleast five times; who I've been, in general, scared of.

We had a really good talk. I've missed it, I haven't spoke to her properly for a couple of weeks, it seems. She asked me what I was doing over half-term holiday. I said I'd be mostly sleeping, and she agreed she'd be doing the same. So I asked if she'd like a drink one night over half-term. She said "Yes".

Only snag is, it may not be just us two who go, it might be a group thing. In that case, I have to get her on her own at some point that night and tell her that I want to go out with her.

Still though - I actually spoke to her and asked if she fancied a drink - that's a step further in my eyes.
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:23
Regular
"For One Night Only"
What's funny about that sentence?

And I SO do have much better hair than you. And it's your feeble word versus mine at the end of the day.
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
"Then came the hard part - talking to her"

Think about it.

And you SO do not have better hair.
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:19
Regular
"For One Night Only"
What's the joke?

I've got better hair than you, so you've got room to talk!
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
You're like Flock, but with worse hair.

And there's such an obvious joke in the original message which you've all missed.
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm just one of life's lovable losers :)
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
She's only talking to you because she sees you as the gay-friend she can confide in. You're in for an evening of hearing about all her relationship woe. Good luck!
Sat 12/02/05 at 16:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
*laughs at Hibey's hurt expression*
Sat 12/02/05 at 15:55
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I probably have worked myself up, yes. But I'm finally doing what I should've done months ago. So I'm a happy lad for now.
Sat 12/02/05 at 14:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I speak from experiance - you sure you've not just worked yourself up about her?
Sat 12/02/05 at 14:25
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Wayhey, well done!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.