GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I do believe True Lies is on..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/02/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
...excellent, it is! What a fantastic film, and it's only just started for those of you who want to see the last good Arnie film.
Sun 13/02/05 at 18:48
Regular
"That's right!"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> They prob only have about 4 secs extra footage anyway. Those uncuts.
> True?

-----

Commando shows Arnie lopping that guy's arm off (instead of just cutting away like it does in the European version) It looks really fake anyway...

Eraser bombed at the box office in America, so, in an effort to get more people in, they had everything that warranted its 18 rating cut so it would be a 15 (which means more people could see it) It still bombed here.

But you do get to see more blood, more shootings, more aligator biting of heads, more bullets through the eyeball and more beatings.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:18
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Mrs? Get away from me.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:15
Regular
Green Ferocity wrote:
> They prob only have about 4 secs extra footage anyway.

Eraser was originally an 18 at the cinema, for some reason they cut a load of the violence out for the video release. Guess they thought it was the kind of film that would appeal more to younger kiddies.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:15
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
Mrs Dolores i did
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:13
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Who let you in here?
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:12
Regular
"WTF is tagline?"
Poison IS listening and is aware of these offences made against him. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED!
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:10
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
But still he's telling right now on MSN that he likes the name. So it's all working out for the better.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It comes across badly as it is.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:05
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Don't shift the blame Pumpkin, Poisins just a nig.

To those of you who aren't Cycloon this is going to come across extremely badly.
Sun 13/02/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
They prob only have about 4 secs extra footage anyway. Those uncuts. True?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.