GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is Perfect Dark a 18?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/05/01 at 12:30
Regular
I was playing Perfect Dark yesterday and i had is on Pelgic 2 in high res mode, and then it hit me. This game is SO unbeliveible relistic!

I was looking at the walls and the bad guys as I blasted them into small red patches on the ground, and i thought what a brillent game this was.

But cause of the N64 it can't be very smooth, but just imagne what rare can do on the cube! After Dark is going to be the best shotter full stop. If it combines the detail of perfect dark, the smoothness of Time Spliters and the gameplay of Goldeneye it will sell like rock cakes.

Perfect Dark is a 18 because it is so realistic, and if that is a 18, just imagne After dark with life like graphics is going to be like, we can only think about it. Untill now at E3 where i hope they bring out some pics!

Thanks for reading

Mr. Dark
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:30
I was playing Perfect Dark yesterday and i had is on Pelgic 2 in high res mode, and then it hit me. This game is SO unbeliveible relistic!

I was looking at the walls and the bad guys as I blasted them into small red patches on the ground, and i thought what a brillent game this was.

But cause of the N64 it can't be very smooth, but just imagne what rare can do on the cube! After Dark is going to be the best shotter full stop. If it combines the detail of perfect dark, the smoothness of Time Spliters and the gameplay of Goldeneye it will sell like rock cakes.

Perfect Dark is a 18 because it is so realistic, and if that is a 18, just imagne After dark with life like graphics is going to be like, we can only think about it. Untill now at E3 where i hope they bring out some pics!

Thanks for reading

Mr. Dark
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:34
Regular
Because it has blood and swearing, and this was released last year anyway what is your point?
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:35
Sniper wrote:
> Because it has blood and swearing, and this was released last year
> anyway what is your point?

You may be a notable but it does help to read the oringal post! :0
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:37
Regular
U answered the question in your question
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
We didn't need you to tell us this. Anyway, the 'cube won't have liflike graphics. That it almost impossibly at this stage.

One last thing. 18, or "eighteen" starts with a vowel and must be used with "an"
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:43
Kid Rock wrote:
> U answered the question in your question

What question? I answeres the question at the end.

American bad A*s
:)
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:44
turbonutter wrote:
> We didn't need you to tell us this. Anyway, the 'cube won't have
> liflike graphics. That it almost impossibly at this stage.

One
> last thing. 18, or "eighteen" starts with a vowel and must
> be used with "an"

Yeah, well spotted!

Life like graphics impossible? Ever seen the pics from E3 or teken tag?
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:46
Regular
Mr. Dark wrote:
> Kid Rock wrote:
> U answered the question in your
> question

What question? I answeres the question at the
> end.

American bad A*s
:)

The question was why is perfect dark a 18

the answer as you said is it has loads of swearing and violence
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:47
Regular
Mr. Dark wrote:
> turbonutter wrote:
> We didn't need you to tell us this. Anyway,
> the 'cube won't have
> liflike graphics. That it almost
> impossibly at this stage.

One
> last thing. 18, or
> "eighteen" starts with a vowel and must
> be used with
> "an"

Yeah, well spotted!

Life like graphics
> impossible? Ever seen the pics from E3 or teken tag?

or final fantasy X
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:51
Kid Rock wrote:
or final fantasy X

No and don't reallt want to. But i'm sure the FMV is good and the gameplay bad, like the rest of them.

(And no i didn't struggle on FF7, NO I DIDN'T! I could find my way around)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.