GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"jesus christ!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
is anyones msn working?
Fri 11/02/05 at 17:33
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
OM, I clicked on the button three times because I thought it wasn't working... I'm such a fool, three times the incomprehensible rubbish. If any staff people are around maybe they'd like to delete a couple?
Fri 11/02/05 at 17:30
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Just clicked on the post message button three times because I thought it wasn't working. meh, as usual.
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Nasty... I'm not exactly into street evangilism anyway, but I don't think governments should restrict us in this way. Don't get me wrong, I understand that I'm meant to introduce more people to the faith, but I'm not amazingly extrovert in that respect.
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Nasty... I'm not exactly into street evangilism anyway, but I don't think governments should restrict us in this way. Don't get me wrong, I understand that I'm meant to introduce more people to the faith, but I'm not amazingly extrovert in that respect.
Fri 11/02/05 at 01:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Surrealguy wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Decoy Octopus wrote:
> He has a point it is also illegal to incite racial hatred now
>
> Where does race come into Christianity?
>
> Probably means religious hatred, unless there has been a huge
> misunderstanding.

There is a law passing about the ways in which we can discuss religions, how etc. meaning things wont be taught in schools to an extent or atleast it wont verge on christianity side (which it didnt at my school any way)

Also street evangelism or talks would be um restricted.. also discussing other religions in a comparitive lower sense could cause you to be imprisoned. I dont know terribly much about the law - But in Australia has been underway. I am going to a talk saturday of an Australian Christian who was found guilty of this new crime and how he was on Saturday.

It will obviously affect different faiths.. especially jehovas witnesses I expect and evangelism which is hard for christians as its what we are called to do!

I hope that kind of helps...

Basically it is being aware of each other and trying to introduce not only racial equality but religious equality also
Thu 10/02/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Did someone direct a racist remark in my direction??
Thu 10/02/05 at 19:47
"period drama"
cookie monster wrote:
> Science pwns j00s

omg!1 racismist!11
Thu 10/02/05 at 19:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Science pwns j00!
Thu 10/02/05 at 19:31
"period drama"
Well, duh
Thu 10/02/05 at 17:52
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Decoy Octopus wrote:
> He has a point it is also illegal to incite racial hatred now
>
> Where does race come into Christianity?

Probably means religious hatred, unless there has been a huge misunderstanding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.