GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One short of a midget self-combusting in the courner whilst jugling severd heads and singing "La Cucuracha"..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Hallelujah"
So, I just took my Driving Theory test, easy task...except when you get the situations I got.

Multiple choice was easy, 34/35, think I messed up on a question about old people or somethin.

Hazard Perception - O dear. In the third clip I was disqualified for rythmic clicking when I had the rythem of Vannila Ice, then in the 5th clip, the fire alam goes off, I sit for a few seconds, then get up, the man says (through a sound window in mime) Carry on, so i do, only now im in the 6th clip and I've missed my hazard (i know this as he's on the island in the road now). So despite all that I get 55 and pass.

Still, I think God had it in for me this morning.

End rant.
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:41
Regular
"..."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Especially the training video they gave just before you started.

For some reason I'm imagining what that video was like...Bet it went somethiong like this:-

'Hi, I'm Troy McClure..."
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:02
"period drama"
'Tis a terrible way to test that kind of thing.
I still pwned it though, t'other week - 35/35, 64/75
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:42
Regular
The hazard perception thing was gay,

Especially the training video they gave just before you started.

As well as the room being really hot.

T'was easy anyway, passed with 34/35, 52/75
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Congrats, Pinkboy.
Tue 08/02/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I didn't do that hazard perception thingy, I'd probably fail it if I did!

Still I can drive.

Brrrrrrrrm.
Tue 08/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Hallelujah"
So, I just took my Driving Theory test, easy task...except when you get the situations I got.

Multiple choice was easy, 34/35, think I messed up on a question about old people or somethin.

Hazard Perception - O dear. In the third clip I was disqualified for rythmic clicking when I had the rythem of Vannila Ice, then in the 5th clip, the fire alam goes off, I sit for a few seconds, then get up, the man says (through a sound window in mime) Carry on, so i do, only now im in the 6th clip and I've missed my hazard (i know this as he's on the island in the road now). So despite all that I get 55 and pass.

Still, I think God had it in for me this morning.

End rant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.