GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bought monkeys"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 10:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
The pet store was selling them for £1 a piece. I thought that odd since they were normally a couple thousand each. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. I bought 200. I like monkeys. I took my 200 monkeys home. I have a big car. I let one drive. His name was Sigmund. He was retarded. In fact, none of them were really bright. They kept punching themselves in their genitals. I laughed. Then they punched my genitals. I stopped laughing.

I herded them into my room. They didn't adapt very well to their new
environment. They would screech, hurl themselves off of the couch at high speeds and slam into the wall. Although humorous at first, the spectacle lost its novelty halfway into its third hour. Two hours later I found out why all the monkeys were so inexpensive: they all died. No apparent reason. They all just sorta' dropped dead. Kinda' like when you buy a goldfish and it dies five hours later. Damn cheap monkeys. I didn't know what to do.

There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the
dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs. I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys. I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad. I had to pee but there was a dead monkey in the toilet and I didn't want to call the plumber. I was embarrassed. I tried to slow down the decomposition by freezing them. Unfortunately there was only enough room for two monkeys at a time so I had to change them every 30 seconds. I also had to eat all the food in the freezer so it didn't all go bad. I tried burning them.

Little did I know my bed was flammable. I had to extinguish the fire. Then I had one dead, wet monkey in my toilet, two dead, frozen monkeys in my freezer, and 197 dead, charred monkeys in a pile on my bed. The odor wasn't improving. I became agitated at my inability to dispose of my monkeys and to use the bathroom. I severely beat one of my monkeys. I felt better. I tried throwing them away but the garbage man said that the city wasn't allowed to dispose of charred primates.
I told him that I had a wet one. He couldn't take that one either. I didn't
bother asking about the frozen ones. I finally arrived at a solution. I gave them out as Christmas gifts. My friends didn't know quite what to say. They pretended that they like them but I could tell they were lying. Ingrates. So I punched them in the genitals.
Thu 10/02/05 at 22:31
Regular
"I'm Great."
I got bored halfway through the thread but the original post did make me laugh. On the odd occassion it was even out loud. Kudos to the author.
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It does feel good.
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think you dress up like a Bounty housewife and sit on top of a washing machine on spin mode because it feels real good.
Thu 10/02/05 at 21:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I think garbage like this is only ever funny to the person who is writing it.
Thu 10/02/05 at 19:43
"Tesco value"
yep

stoned
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:50
Regular
"..."
It made me laugh. Although if I analyse that laughter I was probably laughing more at the fact that someone took the time and effort to write this out than at the actual content of the piece. Then again, comedy is often contextually more funny that contentually funny.
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Haven't any of you heard this before? My brother downloaded it a few years ago. It's from some radip station and is even funnier when listened too. They also did a sketch called 'Sofa King'.
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:37
Regular
Tell your sister she should DIE.
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Twenty quid."
rah wrote:
> "All" ie, one person saying it and another ripping the pish out of them.

Two.

"..."
Tue 08/02/05 at 17:59
Regular
"For One Night Only"
You make my eyes bleed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.