GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Dad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/02/05 at 07:59
Regular
Anyone seen the pilot that aired in America the other day? It was alright, but no Family Guy. I'm just annoyed that Seth McFarlane didn't come up with any original characters - we've just got the mum (Lois), dad (Peter), son (Chris), daughter (Meg), mutant/alien (Stewie) and a talking animal (Brian).
Wed 09/02/05 at 09:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it looked ok from the short clip from the website, but i'd like to see some of the full length episodes to decide. it looked a little like a rehashed family guy formula that was cobbled together to cash in on the the political climate.

[EDIT] i've just seen the full episode and personally i thought it was really, REALLY funny. i'll be interested to see if they can maintain such a standard and pace for the other episodes.
Wed 09/02/05 at 08:07
Regular
"I'm Great."
Funny - yes. Original - no. Looks like it could have potential but it does look more or less like Family Guy in different clothing. Time will tell how well it goes though.
Tue 08/02/05 at 13:02
Regular
I'm fairly certain that Family Guy will remain the funniest, by a long shot. It's the fact that Seth McFarlane has just re-hashed the FG characters that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Tue 08/02/05 at 10:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I thought it was a bit crap to be honest. A few funny moments here and there, but on the whole a bit disappointing. I only recently begun watching Family Guy recently, since my bro bought all the series on dvd, and although it may be a bit too early to call it, Family Guy will probably remain the funnier of the two.
Tue 08/02/05 at 08:15
Regular
Nah, it's a 22-minute full episode.
Tue 08/02/05 at 08:09
Regular
Is this the Pilot that was on the Web for ages?

If so, I've seen it, nothing special. Could change though.
Tue 08/02/05 at 07:59
Regular
Anyone seen the pilot that aired in America the other day? It was alright, but no Family Guy. I'm just annoyed that Seth McFarlane didn't come up with any original characters - we've just got the mum (Lois), dad (Peter), son (Chris), daughter (Meg), mutant/alien (Stewie) and a talking animal (Brian).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.