GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wot is the best team formation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 17:55
"\(^_-)/ yea i win"
State which team it is for then show the formation.

:D :-D
Wed 09/02/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Leeds:

Richard Mathers
Mark Calderwood
Chev Walker
Keith Senior
Marcus Bai
Rob Burrow
Danny McGuire
Ryan Bailey
Matt Diskin
Danny Ward
Jamie Jones-Buchanan
Chris McKenna
Kevin Sinfield

There isn't really much you can do with the formation. It tends to be fairly static when it comes to positional play.
Tue 08/02/05 at 22:52
Regular
ooooh, lippi has said he is gonna play Totti, Vieri, and Montella together.
Tue 08/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, but for most teams i mean. Italy are known as great defenders, and obviously i would prob take out fiore brink DP back and put in cannavaro as wing back.

but generally with either attck/def teams 3-5-2 allows an extra atck mid or def mid depending on the style of play of team. it is very flexible
Tue 08/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
More like 3-3-4 with that attack! :0
Tue 08/02/05 at 13:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Italy
Buffon

Nesta Mater... Maldini (old skl)

Pirlo Bulldog (gattuso) Fiore

Totti

Vieri Del Piero Cassano

Scoretastic

prefer 3-5-2s as they give all important midfield control, allowing ball control and unltimately game control
Tue 08/02/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's the sort of selection problem a manager likes. Hmmm Ruud and Rooney? Rooney and Ronaldo? Ronaldo and Ruud?

I bet every other manager would like those sort of problems
Tue 08/02/05 at 09:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The 4-3-3 gives an added dimension to United as they can revert to 4-5-1 when the opposition Counter attacks. They will still be able to play that formation when the Ruud one returns, however if they do, it will have to be at the expense of someone else i.e. Rooney moving to the right wing of the 3 forwards and replacing Ronaldo. It will certainly give Fergie something else to think about.
Mon 07/02/05 at 18:24
Regular
4-3-3 at united and Chelsea is the best formation. But only when both teams have both thier wingers - Ronaldo & Giggs, Duff & Robben. Van Nistelrooy returning to the united line up could actually spoil the team. I'd rather have him on the bench for the Milan game with Rooney playing the same role he did at highbury.
Mon 07/02/05 at 18:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
AfroJoe wrote:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
:-)
------------

I meant Riise! I always get that mixed up :P
Mon 07/02/05 at 18:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Risse

You should be ashamed of yourself.
:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.