GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rather than solving.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 13:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
the perception of issues in the UK, the parties just like to beat each other at the game of 'who can be most common sensical' (did I make that up?). Immigration and LAW AND ORDER! seem to be the most prominent.

'More Prisons! IT'S COMMON SENSE! The great unheard majority!!11'

Jeez, yeah, all those white middle class people have no power...

And then Labour goes 'Waaaa, we will put more restrictions on, waaa, because we're pandering to a false mindset'

Hooray for the 'great unheard majority', who are so unheard they actually influence the election so much we get this BS.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:14
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Besides, lots of people do try and make changes. They just don't make
> a song and dance about it.

But like we know, that is no where near the ammount of people who scream for change. And thats annoying.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:

> Lol, no doubt. But what baffels me is the sheer ammount of people who
> whine, and the disproportionately small ammount of those who actually
> strive to change it.

That's just human nature; how many times do you hear "Someone should do something about it" compared to the number of times one hears "Someone should do something about it, and that someone is me!".

Besides, lots of people do try and make changes. They just don't make a song and dance about it.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Thing is, that we had the whole of the 80's to be told "don't
> worry your little prole heads about politics; leave it to us",
> hence the disinterest in the subject today. That would seem to be the
> best way to a quiet little dictatorship; encourage people to not give
> a s**t.

Lol, no doubt. But what baffels me is the sheer ammount of people who whine, and the disproportionately small ammount of those who actually strive to change it.
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Thing is, that we had the whole of the 80's to be told "don't worry your little prole heads about politics; leave it to us", hence the disinterest in the subject today. That would seem to be the best way to a quiet little dictatorship; encourage people to not give a s**t.
Fri 11/02/05 at 12:51
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
lcarus wrote:
> Politics, how tiresome.
>
> Prophet of Truth indeed.

Tireing indeed, but surly necessary none the less???
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:35
Politics, how tiresome.

Prophet of Truth indeed.
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:25
Regular
That's politics.

I avoid politics wherever I can.
It's not mass religions that cause problems, it's the politics of mass religions that cause problems.
You try a martial art, some places will ban you from so much as looking at another martial art and to be exclusive to that one.
Why? Politics.

It kind of gets annoying.
That's why I keep out of the whole "I hate busted!!111!!!1!!!!!1" parade because it's so blatantly political, although I've ended up with politics of my own... :-S
But I'm working on that! ;-)
Mon 07/02/05 at 13:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
the perception of issues in the UK, the parties just like to beat each other at the game of 'who can be most common sensical' (did I make that up?). Immigration and LAW AND ORDER! seem to be the most prominent.

'More Prisons! IT'S COMMON SENSE! The great unheard majority!!11'

Jeez, yeah, all those white middle class people have no power...

And then Labour goes 'Waaaa, we will put more restrictions on, waaa, because we're pandering to a false mindset'

Hooray for the 'great unheard majority', who are so unheard they actually influence the election so much we get this BS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.