GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A lil Prem round up from yours truly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Firstly, Mido = God, what a game. And that flick was genius, it's just Defoe's fault for being crap.

Keane, what a goal.

That Brum guy, incredible volley, deserved so much more.

Morientes is gonna be class, seriously, best striker in the Premiership class.

Henry is a buffoon, oh how I laughed when he missed two absolute sitters, his goal doesn't count, my granny could have scored it.

I take back every statement I've ever made about Rooney being over-rated and plug eared etc, he's a genius. He will be the best striker in the world.

As with Ronaldo, he's fecking immense.

And that's all for now, I'm tired and can't remember anything else happening. Comment as you wish.
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Firstly, Mido = God, what a game. And that flick was genius, it's just Defoe's fault for being crap.

Keane, what a goal.

That Brum guy, incredible volley, deserved so much more.

Morientes is gonna be class, seriously, best striker in the Premiership class.

Henry is a buffoon, oh how I laughed when he missed two absolute sitters, his goal doesn't count, my granny could have scored it.

I take back every statement I've ever made about Rooney being over-rated and plug eared etc, he's a genius. He will be the best striker in the world.

As with Ronaldo, he's fecking immense.

And that's all for now, I'm tired and can't remember anything else happening. Comment as you wish.
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Very good; I look forward to the next one '_'
Sun 06/02/05 at 01:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lil Bro wrote:
> As with Ronaldo, he's fecking immense.

Twinkletoes = goals
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:44
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
just Defoe's fault for being crap.

:O
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:57
Regular
My, we DO like our superlatives, don't we?

Morientes, getting match fit, always good. Baros, getting a good run of matches in, scored again, I'm betting the Czechmeister will be firing them in at will again soon. I've never seen a striker work as hard for the team as Baros does.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:02
Regular
Rooney will never be the best striker in the world. He'll do a Fenerbache or a Middlesborough and then go back to being mediocre for a while. Id pick:

Ronaldo
Adriano
Owen
Defoe
Henry
Morientes
Raul
Schevchenko
Ronaldinho
Baros :)
Del Piero
Eto'o
Totti

ahead of Rooney. And I'm sure I've missed out some other world-class strikers that are far better than Rooney. He's too unpredictable, you can never rely on him.

I've deliberately missed out Torres, he's just Rooney but Spanish and a bit prettier with gay hair.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:13
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Give him time mate, he's only 19.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:15
Regular
At 19, a lot of the strikers I named were consistent goalscorers. Including, I might add, Mikey :) Anyway, why are you arguing when I think Defoe should play ahead of him next to Mikey?
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:18
Regular
I'd have Rooney ahead of Owen, Defoe, Morientes, Baros, Raul, and Del Piero. But i'll let you have the rest ;)

Rooney needs to sort his temper out though, It could cost united big in a champions league game. Should have been off against Arsenal really to be honest. Cant knock his scoring record this season though. He's scoring every other game, and thats after coming back from a 3 month injury.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:29
Regular
I'll just mention (again) Euro 2004, when everyone was loving the Roon for his goals, and Milan outscored him.

I'll never tired of mentioning that :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.