GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A lil Prem round up from yours truly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/02/05 at 00:16
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Firstly, Mido = God, what a game. And that flick was genius, it's just Defoe's fault for being crap.

Keane, what a goal.

That Brum guy, incredible volley, deserved so much more.

Morientes is gonna be class, seriously, best striker in the Premiership class.

Henry is a buffoon, oh how I laughed when he missed two absolute sitters, his goal doesn't count, my granny could have scored it.

I take back every statement I've ever made about Rooney being over-rated and plug eared etc, he's a genius. He will be the best striker in the world.

As with Ronaldo, he's fecking immense.

And that's all for now, I'm tired and can't remember anything else happening. Comment as you wish.
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:48
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> MINOR incident

I'll quote what I said earlier then, shall I?;

"Sorry, but my definition of an inspirational player is not one who throws their black armband to the ground in an international match in a huff when they're substituted."
Tue 08/02/05 at 16:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Quinty wrote:
> Makes me laugh this whole 'attitude' thing, we went through it with
> Beckham with the media hounding him on every MINOR incident, you'd
> think we'd have learnt our lessons, but alas there's still fellows
> like Blank to fill the void of media puppy dog.

"Media puppy dog" - I think not, I don't read any sports pages. I have a low opinion of him as a person because I've seen people just like him. Been to school with them. Violent neanderthals, just this one is good at football. The comparisons with Gazza and the like are obvious, what reasons you could possibly give to suggest that he'd somehow change from a violent thug into Gary Lineker I don't know.
Mon 07/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> He reminded me of Ronaldo. Christiano that is.

aha
Mon 07/02/05 at 22:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Quinty wrote:
> > Leroy Rosenior

Torquay rooll!

2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 2-1

!!

WOOT
Mon 07/02/05 at 22:46
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Aha, he'll go exactly the same way as Gazza or George Best. He'll
> waste all his money, become alcoholic, and be generally an idiot.

And what exactly makes you say that?

Makes me laugh this whole 'attitude' thing, we went through it with Beckham with the media hounding him on every MINOR incident, you'd think we'd have learnt our lessons, but alas there's still fellows like Blank to fill the void of media puppy dog.

Let's face it if it was Leroy Rosenior doing it you wouldn't bat an eyelid, yet if it's Rooney people seem to enjoy scrutinising every detail. For what it's worth, bearing in mind the pressure he's under i think he's handling things exceptionally well.
Mon 07/02/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Mido looks like a damn exciting player and I can't wait to see him play again. He reminded me of Ronaldo. Christiano that is. Great news for all us Spurs fans. We need another regular goalscorer.
Mon 07/02/05 at 17:46
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
:D
Mon 07/02/05 at 16:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Blank wrote:
> Aha, he'll go exactly the same way as Gazza or George Best. He'll
> waste all his money, become alcoholic, and be generally an idiot.

And cheat on his girlfriend (who will do nothing more with her life than spend all his money on clothes) with a 50-year granny at a brothel.

Oh, wait...
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:55
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Shame he's a cockhead.

Bingo
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SHEEPY wrote:
> If Ronalado passed the ball more he would be excellent.

Twinkletoes doesn't need to, he can just dance past everyone. It's when he tries to pass is where it goes wrong. Just hog the ball lad and shoot :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.