GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scotland beat France, and Wales beat England"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 19:54
Regular
Yey!
What a great weekend for rugby!
*twitch*

Two brilliant results - and Scotland, what a try that was! And the ref made the right decision not to yellow card Petrie!
Oh, and Henson the legend.

*twitch*
Sun 06/02/05 at 19:52
Regular
Yes, for the last 5-10 minutes that was.

And even so - possession doesn't denote control.
Italy had Ireland pinned back when Ireland had possession, and Italy forced them to kick clear each time.

Thus, Italy controlled the play. Ireland weren't free to run with the ball.
Sun 06/02/05 at 19:42
Regular
Near the end of the game, I remember posession being something like 49% for Ireland and 51% to Italy. So as far as control goes, it was pretty even.
Sun 06/02/05 at 18:38
Regular
I disagree.

Ireland were very poor - they made far too many technical errors, and Italy controlled the play for the most part.
Ireland's kicking was also poor, and they were frequently pinned back in their own 22.

The score doesn't reflect the game at all.
Sun 06/02/05 at 18:16
Regular
I know they were only playing Italy, but Ireland played a fairly good game against them. Let Italy have too many penalties though...
Sun 06/02/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I go for Wales this year to win.

Scotland will narrowly lose every game.
Sun 06/02/05 at 11:52
Shelljed wrote:

> Was shocked that England were beaten! as they are without doubt a
> really good team.

But Wales were better.
Sun 06/02/05 at 07:59
Regular
Has to be said thats the best that Scotland have played for a long time, but they did rather let themselves down in the dying minutes. Was shocked that England were beaten! as they are without doubt a really good team. The Championship I think will be wide open this season! its going to be a tough call to predict a winner!
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Stupid jammy frogs

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
"Scotland beat France?"

Result:
France 16-9 Scotland

-----

Heh, thanks! Spending the day at work in the cool wind and the rain may not be what most would have planned for a Saturday (workin' and all), but I didn't think my insanity levels had risen quite that high - thanks for clearing it up! :)
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Hush you - you'll make his twitch worse :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.