GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"england squad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 19:25
Regular
Paul Robinson (Tottenham Hotspur), David James (Manchester City), Robert Green (Norwich City), Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Matthew Upson (Birmingham City), Wayne Bridge (Chelsea), John Terry (Chelsea), Ledley King (Tottenham Hotspur), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Glen Johnson (Chelsea), Gary Neville (Manchester United), Kieron Dyer (Newcastle United), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Jermaine Jenas (Newcastle United), David Beckham (Real Madrid), Owen Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Stewart Downing (Middlesbrough), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City) Andrew Johnson (Crystal Palace), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Michael Owen (Real Madrid), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur)
Mon 07/02/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Italy rule all. Shame cassano oulled out. he is a wonderkid. better than that Rooney lad (from a united supporter - that is sayin summat surely)
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
this friendly is looking more and more a waste of time by the day :-D
Mon 07/02/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
England got some issues now, King, Upson and Terry have all pulled out of the squad, that leaves Carragher and Wes Brown as the only centre backs fit for the Holland game
Mon 07/02/05 at 13:11
Regular
Cassano has pulled out of the squad thourgh injury. Would have loved to have seen the trident of Totti, Cassano and Montella for Italy.
Mon 07/02/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Del Piero was left out of the Italain squad with Cassano as replacement. DP seems to be on a bit of a downward spiral at the moment.
Mon 07/02/05 at 11:38
Regular
Montella is back in the Italy sqaud. Him and Totti will destroy all.
Mon 07/02/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
pah, vieri would beat you on his own. blindfolded. in a wheelchair. upside down. etc
Mon 07/02/05 at 11:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pffft, so average.

Wait till you see the Scottish team, oh yes.
Italy will be destroyed.
Mon 07/02/05 at 10:56
Regular
JT and bridge out. Phil Neville called in as cover :)
Mon 07/02/05 at 01:05
Regular
James

Neville-Tery-King-Bridge/cole

SWP-Lampard-Gerrard- Downing

Defoe- rooney

thatt would be ourbestteam in years, especially when one of the other2 centre backs returns. And another kepeer might do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.