GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone here for psychokinesis?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/02/05 at 19:24
"Tesco value"
Do you believe you can move things with your mind??

just got interested after watching that Derren Brown thing.

there are things called energy wheels that you can move using the magnetic energy within your body [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1560870087/qid=1107629547/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_0_3/202-0786735-0009459[/URL]

I've also witnessed my mates do the uri geller spoon bending thing, just rubbing it, no bending at all.

bit weird and freaky if you ask me, anyone else here do it?
Sat 05/02/05 at 19:24
"Tesco value"
Do you believe you can move things with your mind??

just got interested after watching that Derren Brown thing.

there are things called energy wheels that you can move using the magnetic energy within your body [URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1560870087/qid=1107629547/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_0_3/202-0786735-0009459[/URL]

I've also witnessed my mates do the uri geller spoon bending thing, just rubbing it, no bending at all.

bit weird and freaky if you ask me, anyone else here do it?
Sat 05/02/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
When I was at school, years ago when Ouija boards were all the rage, we did the chair-lifting trick. Basically four of us took one of the fat loser kids, stuck him in a chair, and tried to lift him using one finger each. We couldn't. So we each put a hand over his head, and the story goes that it builds up energy or something. Anyway, it worked. Boo. Spooky.
Sat 05/02/05 at 19:43
"Tesco value"
We done that at middle school too, found out that just two people could do it, took one of the ceiling tiles off with that fat heffs head!
Sat 05/02/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
monkey_man wrote:
"We couldn't. So we each put a hand over his head... Anyway, it worked."
-----

Are you sure that shouldn't read "over his eyes"? ;D
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My dog can do it: [URL]http://beepclick.co.uk/2004/10/stay.php[/URL].
Sun 06/02/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Aha
Sun 06/02/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Rubbish
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No, cocker spaniel.
Sun 06/02/05 at 18:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Timmargh wrote:
> My dog can do it: [URL]http://beepclick.co.uk/2004/10/stay.php[/URL].

That's well funny.
Sun 06/02/05 at 23:17
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I have a deep loathing for Derren Brown. Well, actually I just have a general dislike for all illusionists, magicians, and people who go on TV to do wierd stuff and try to convince you that stuff is actually happening. Only with Derren Brown, everyone seems to believe it. Everyone I know is all "Wow did you see Derren on TV last night? He's so dreamy, plus he has spooky powers". I end up sitting in a pub surrounded by ten people discussing how great Derren Brown is, like he invented psychoanalysis or something, praying for an asteroid strike to kill all the ignorance in the world. I generally rebel against anything I perceive other people to be going massively overboard over. It's like when Diana died - sure it was sad, but the country virtually shut-down for a week because one person kicked a bucket over. I hope no-one else had their funeral on the same day - all their relatives would be too busy watching Diana's on TV to attend.

Blimey that was an angst-ridden rant. Time to go listen to some slipknot and write poetry about armageddon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.