GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 - something you`ve probably done but hey..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
I was messing around on the MGS2 demo when I decided that I might try to fall off the boat. To do this I just pressed the triangle button so that I was hanging off the side of the boat, and then waited for the grip bar to expire.

The result was inevitable Snake plunging into the ocean below.

I remeber there were many topics dicussing the funny details of the demo, but I couldn`t remember if this had come up, so I though I`d post it just in case!
Fri 18/05/01 at 20:12
Regular
I was messing around on the MGS2 demo when I decided that I might try to fall off the boat. To do this I just pressed the triangle button so that I was hanging off the side of the boat, and then waited for the grip bar to expire.

The result was inevitable Snake plunging into the ocean below.

I remeber there were many topics dicussing the funny details of the demo, but I couldn`t remember if this had come up, so I though I`d post it just in case!
Fri 18/05/01 at 23:49
Sounds fun :-)
Fri 18/05/01 at 23:51
My friend Owen had a similar experience on the "SIMS" on the PC, held build a swimming pool...let the whole family get in...remove the steps to get out of the pool...then speed up the timer and watch them all get drowned!
Sat 19/05/01 at 00:04
Regular
That is just a little mean. Send this guy to Your Honour`s violence survey over in the FOG - decent posts.
Sat 19/05/01 at 10:08
Regular
the game is going to be really cool there is cheats to go invisible PSM2 said but it didnt tell you how
Sat 19/05/01 at 11:24
Regular
Cloaking device / stealth gear?

In MGS, you could complete it and get infinite weapons, and then stealth (I think the stealth was for losing at the torture game). So it might be the same again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.