GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thanx"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 19:06
Regular
Thanks for your help i have now fully unde rstands the reason for the 2 nd forum and stufff it is useful and efficient and is good to find stuff easily and stuff and will sooon be my favourite forum where i can write loads of nonsence. and stuff

Sat 19/05/01 at 20:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
*Whip whip*

FEEL MY WRATH NEWBIE SCUM! MUAH HA HA HA HA

:-)
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:03
Regular
*quazi in the corner quivering knowing it was true i am bad at anglais' hold on thats french nnnnnnooooooooooooo*
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
*founded 3 SPAG schools*

Now class, we are here to tame the fickel mistress that is the English language. I have to warn you now, this will not be easy, and if you DO NOT perform to how well I think you can then it's the prodding for you. If you're not trying at all then it'll be the whip.

ARE WE CLEAR?!!!

GOOD!!!!

Let us begin...
Sat 19/05/01 at 19:58
Regular
*i run like hell and fall hit my head become clever kill suddamn hussain take over iraq eat chocalate and brainwash TW*

By the way we all live happily ever after.
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:42
* On TW's notable campaign he promises to help quazimodos everywhere to spell and use grammar using special schools run by RBS who will whip you if failureis near*
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:24
Regular
37th
Sat 19/05/01 at 12:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
*turbonutter races round countries breaking all baby-kissing records. When at home he works out how PHP can help hime win*
Fri 18/05/01 at 20:48
Regular
Oh I see! For a bit it looked like some sort of alien with loads of mouths, but no teeth. Some sort of constantly happy alien that never sees the bad side of anything!
Fri 18/05/01 at 20:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Uh uh. He's smiling at lot!

:-)
Fri 18/05/01 at 20:44
Regular
Wow! That guy must be fat! He has loads of chins!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.