GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega Mega Drive Roms/ Emulators"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/02/05 at 17:58
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I recently bought the action replay max thing for the ps2 as it said i was able to play mega drive games using roms and emulators. This is pretty much dutch to me so could anyone explain to me:

1.Where to get them
2.How to get them to work on the ps2.

I got desert strike earlier but I couldnt put it onto disk. If anyone has it or knows how to use it please help me. Many thanks.

Oh one other thing, do I need a different emulator for mega drive games? On the action replay program for the computer, once you add your rom you click on add emulator but after that I cannot put them onto disks.
Sat 05/02/05 at 12:50
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Very_Metal wrote:
> sure, get a magedrive emulator.. then get some roms... then play the
> roms on the emulator :)
>
> www.romnation.net
>
> is a good place to get both emulators and roms :)
>
> as for the controller, i have a "magic box" adaptor that
> lets you use console pads on pc.
> or you can use any pc control pad of course.

cheers, just hope my mum doesnt find out. I used to have to bend her fingers to stop playing sonic and columns
Sat 05/02/05 at 11:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sure, get a magedrive emulator.. then get some roms... then play the roms on the emulator :)

www.romnation.net

is a good place to get both emulators and roms :)

as for the controller, i have a "magic box" adaptor that lets you use console pads on pc.
or you can use any pc control pad of course.
Sat 05/02/05 at 11:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Very_Metal wrote:
> no idea about getting them to work on ps2.. i play them on pc instead
> with a playstation pad

Care to explain how to do this then?
Sat 05/02/05 at 11:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no idea about getting them to work on ps2.. i play them on pc instead with a playstation pad
Sat 05/02/05 at 02:15
Regular
hax!
Sat 05/02/05 at 01:34
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Perhaps you might have to put it in your PC drive?
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Cosmic..."
I heard that the other week - no idea what it meant.
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:58
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I recently bought the action replay max thing for the ps2 as it said i was able to play mega drive games using roms and emulators. This is pretty much dutch to me so could anyone explain to me:

1.Where to get them
2.How to get them to work on the ps2.

I got desert strike earlier but I couldnt put it onto disk. If anyone has it or knows how to use it please help me. Many thanks.

Oh one other thing, do I need a different emulator for mega drive games? On the action replay program for the computer, once you add your rom you click on add emulator but after that I cannot put them onto disks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.