GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"kuri kuri mix"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/05/01 at 18:55
Regular
does anyone have this game? if so what is it like? my missus is naggin at me to get a game she likes. any other suggested puzzlers...PS1 titles include

your help is appreciated..

it also says in ops2m that it costs 29.99 but i have not seen it for less than the obligitary 39.99....4 shops tried.
has anyone seen it for less
Sun 20/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
there is over 100 levels
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:35
has anyone actually done the bonus world? Do you get anything extra at the end?I've been playing most of it by myself and can't do the bonus world at all!
Sat 19/05/01 at 20:33
I agree with pierogas, it will cause quite a few arguments. It's a good game, difficult playing by yourself and even worse with someone else. If you want to stay sweet with your missus try a different game. Unless you want to cause your self some serious brain damage.
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:47
Regular
You never know...
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:46
Regular
You might be right but without the full URL it might be alright, but streetsonline is a good place you get your games, you cannot preorder too far forward for games like GT3 or MSG2 but most of the games are considerably cheaper than other places when they first come out.
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:42
Regular
That post might get deleted.
Sat 19/05/01 at 13:40
Regular
Streetsonline.co.uk currently have this on special offer at £31.99 inc p&p, they also have some preorders on for similar prices.
Sat 19/05/01 at 09:58
Regular
graphics look good
Sat 19/05/01 at 00:31
I don't think it would be a sensible choice. It's a 'co-operative' game - one player needs to move items etc to let the other one advance through the levels. It is possible to play it one player using one controller to move the two characters. I played it with a 10 year old and we ended up arguing, so I don't fancy your chances of playing this game in harmony with a bird. It was strangely addictive until about 10 levels in where it suddenly became extremely difficult. So I wouldn't recommend it.

Aqua Aqua isn't a bad puzzler, and EB are selling it for £15. Then there's fantavision - which I didn't personally like - but your bird might because 'it looks pretty'. Failing that just get her a gameboy and a copy of Tetris. Shuts 'em up for days that does.
Fri 18/05/01 at 18:58
Regular
I saw Kuri Kuri Mix in the shops at the same price you said. I think its possible to get it at £30, but only if you go for the 3 for 2 at WHSmiths.

It did look like quite a bit of fun, with new ideas for multiplayer interactivity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.