GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommend some good LIVE enabled games..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/11/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I'm getting LIVE next friday and want to know whats good to play online. I know halo2 obviously. Also R63 and sc. But what else is good?
Sat 27/11/04 at 20:11
Regular
"old xbox live demo"
project gotham racing 2
Sat 27/11/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
How do you make subs during a match, or chg the free-kick settings when u get a free kick?
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pandora.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:33
Regular
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

You must try these. Superb online.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Ha I can believe that. All bond games so far have been sh*t so why would they suddenly become good? This one will probably end up as another s**teaming pile of auto aiming junk
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:18
Regular
I'd sooner douse my face in petrol and shove my head in a furnace than pay money for the new Goldeneye. It looks awful and judging by the reviews, it is awful.

When you think of the game don't think of the original Goldeneye, but online. Think of the worse 1st person shooter known to man, then shove on a really crappy license tie-in and punch yourself in the face, that's how much fun Rogue Agent will be.
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I already have pgr2. Definitely be getting pro evo 4 but not sure about goldeneye. Anyway halo 2 sounds kick ass at the moment so I think thats what I'll be spending my time on :)
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Touched!"
Might pick up COD at some point but GE:RA looks crap. I want GR2 first though.
Sat 27/11/04 at 10:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I can't wait for Call of Duty now, I've had it on preorder for a while.
Sat 27/11/04 at 10:17
Regular
Call of Duty looks brilliant. Possibly my next purchase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.