GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DIrty Dirty Morientes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/02/05 at 11:45
Regular
Everyone KNOWS he's going to crash and burn in the Premiership and it's time to sell him already and he'll kidnap Stevie and sell him to Chelsea and he's got dirty long greasy-Iberia hair and he'll kick Riise in the face and injure the entire team and then blow up the Kop.

Oh, he's scored.

He's alright, really.
Wed 09/02/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
If anything it's a case of he doesn't score enough tap ins. Morientas is not the kind of player to score many tap ins and he never has been.
Wed 09/02/05 at 01:16
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
And by the way...

Green Ferocity wrote:

Morientes is crap. He only scores tap ins. If he scores... and all the Liverpool n00bs are going mud!
------------

He only scores tap ins? Would that be like both his goals so far for Liverpool? One from outside the box, and one a glancing header into the far-side of the goal?
Tue 08/02/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Colourless wrote:
> Green Ferocity wrote:
> Morientes is crap. He only scores tap ins. If he scores... and all
> the
> Liverpool n00bs are going mud!
>
> This comment is frankly laughable considering the "Mido =
> God" attitudes which were taken up after the weekend.....

Lil Bro's words not mine. I know its early day but all players have to start somewhere right?
Tue 08/02/05 at 19:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I was going to say something but even by Green Ferocity's standards that seemed like a joke.
Tue 08/02/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Green Ferocity wrote:
> Morientes is crap. He only scores tap ins. If he scores... and all the
> Liverpool n00bs are going mud!

This comment is frankly laughable considering the "Mido = God" attitudes which were taken up after the weekend.....
Tue 08/02/05 at 13:22
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
:P
Tue 08/02/05 at 08:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Don't worry, it's Spurs talk.
Tue 08/02/05 at 00:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Eh?
Mon 07/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Morientes is crap. He only scores tap ins. If he scores... and all the Liverpool n00bs are going mud!
Thu 03/02/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.