GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Know any Games Programmers (Flash)?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/02/05 at 10:32
Regular
Are there any experienced games programmers out there looking for a job? I have a great opportunity for someone at an award-winning viral gaming company. Post your email address / url if you want to know more.
Fri 04/02/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Pwned"
Lindsay wrote:
> Are there any experienced games programmers out there looking for a
> job? I have a great opportunity for someone at an award-winning
> viral gaming company. Post your email address / url if you want to
> know more.

Go to www.stickpage.com, they reguarly await flash games and movies from other people. (They don't really make there own, just rely on other people) I'm sure you could contact them and ask for a job.
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:32
Regular
"8==="
If she works with other people it's likely their combined efforts will be better than your individual ones.

More refined but probably less original.
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
The Chad makes games, but as ive never heard of you, i doubt you can make games better then i can.

Not to be big headed.
Fri 04/02/05 at 21:17
Regular
"8==="
'Viral' is a stupid term to associate any intenet game with.
Fri 04/02/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Miserableman wrote:
> What is a "viral" games company?

A viral game is just a marketing technique. The idea being you create a game (maybe its linked to a brand, maybe not) and people are encouraged to invite others to play. Basically if you've followed somebody's link to a flash game whether it be from a forum or an email then you've maybe been part of a viral marketing campaign. Such tecniques rely on people passing the "market message" around rather than spamming. Simply its "word of mouth" stuff. Create something cool, people will share it with other people giving the creator a chance to re-enforce a brand, show you an advert or whatever.
Fri 04/02/05 at 16:27
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Hmmm... If you really wanted to fill our inboxs with your crud then why not just nick our email address from people who put them in there profiles?

Or where you being serouis?
Thu 03/02/05 at 12:54
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Something quite Ironic about this post:

Lindsay wrote:
> I have a great opportunity for someone at an award-winning
> viral gaming company.

OK, then there's:

>Post your email address / url if you want to know more.

mmm... Please give your email adress to a viral marketing company who's objective in life is to fill your inbox with cr@p!?

Oh Irony!;)
Thu 03/02/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Those annoying things you get sent in emails.
Thu 03/02/05 at 11:58
Regular
"bing bang bong"
What is a "viral" games company?
Thu 03/02/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I once made a fat Rik Waller virtual pet that exploded when you gave it ice cream. True story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.