GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deep psychological analysis."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you were to find out that a user of the forums who you communicated with frequently is, in fact, obscenely obese, would it change your outlook on them? Would it shatter your illusion of them as a person? Would they cease to be the person you thought they were?

Discuss.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
If you were to find out that a user of the forums who you communicated with frequently is, in fact, obscenely obese, would it change your outlook on them? Would it shatter your illusion of them as a person? Would they cease to be the person you thought they were?

Discuss.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:21
Regular
Yes you fat heffer.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:21
Regular
"cachoo"
I imagine every person who surfs the net to be huge, that way, if you ever did meet them, you wouldn't be so suprised.

Are you coming out?
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
No, I'm very thin, but I recently found out that one of my MSN buddies is MASSIVE, and I can never speak to them in the same way again. Or believe anything they tell me.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:25
"period drama"
Probably not - people are faceless, probably non-existant things on here, made up to keep me quiet.
Although I would laugh and make fun every time I talked to them, and drew little:

( . ) ( . )

manboob pictures.

Because I can be nasty on i'Internet with no remose or threat of some kind of actual, real, punishment.

But seriously (and even I don't know if I was being serious up to now) I don't know. Tell me someone's fat, and I'll see what happens.

It's not you, is it?
*hovers over Ignore button*
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:27
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
gerrid is fat!
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:29
"period drama"
((((( . ))))) ((((( . )))))
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:29
"period drama"
Those are rolls of fat, obviously.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
mermoid wrote:
> No, I'm very thin, but I recently found out that one of my MSN buddies
> is MASSIVE, and I can never speak to them in the same way again. Or
> believe anything they tell me.

Let me guess, some cybering pal who said she was 20, blonde with a model's figure. Turned out that she has the figure of a model but that it is a model of the Titanic.

To be honest I do think we all build up pictures in our heads of each other and I've never not been shocked when I saw what the person really looked like. Sometimes shocked in a good way and other times in a not so good way.
Wed 02/02/05 at 22:33
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
no, it was thegerrid.
Although we do occasionally cyber.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.