GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Man Utd fans'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/02/05 at 19:14
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Do any of you on this board actually go to the games???
Sat 05/02/05 at 20:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Damn, I'm still planning to go to Old Trafford someday. Perhaps not to see a game on the same day, but just to witness the Theatre of Dreams in all it's pre/post-match glory - there's got to be more to this game than just Ashton Gate, for me.... ;)

I'm gutted I missed to chance to see the classic Wembley also. The new one can have all the bells, whistles and financial oomph it likes, but it won't even be a scratch on the face of the Twin Towers under which Sir Geoff Hurst won us international honours we're unlikely to see again with Turkey-brained Eriksson in charge.

Back on the 'Man Utd Fans' thing, I must admit I enjoy being a fan of the Red Devils now more so than any other time (excluding '99, of course!). The predictability of it all has gone. Are we still the dominant British force to be reckoned with? So many ups and downs now, the experiences are so new to me in afterlife of so many legends...

I live only for games like the one we saw on Tuesday night, and the corresponding match earlier in the season at Old Trafford. Those two go right up their with the FA Cup semi-final replay at Villa Park in '99, Ryan Giggs hairy chest and Dennis Bergkamp's penalty miss. :)
Fri 04/02/05 at 23:30
Regular
killer101 wrote:

> its impossible to get a ticket at old trafford its 100% season ticket
> holders.fact.

No it isnt. Every premiership game has an allocation for man utd members, which is always oversubscribed and decided by a ballot.

Although tickets for the FA cup game with M'boro went on sale to the public after members and season ticket holders didnt take up the whole allocation. Same happened with the champions league group stage matches, and league cup matches.
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:30
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Yep, especially seeing how large the stadium is compared to most in England.
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Lil Bro wrote:
> And the waiting list is like 6 years...

yeh i no its crazy!
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
And the waiting list is like 6 years...
Fri 04/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"kill my enemys"
Colourless wrote:
> You do realise that some people work saturday afternoons, or are
> busy....
>
> I don't know how easy it is to get your hands on tickets at OT but I
> know for people who aren't season ticket holders at the Bridge it is
> tough.
>
> Is that Arsenal fans I hear moaning about Glory Seeking? AHA.

its impossible to get a ticket at old trafford its 100% season ticket holders.fact.
Fri 04/02/05 at 11:27
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Milan - ppfff everyone knows Inter are the real san siro team. I hope united batter 'em.
Fri 04/02/05 at 11:09
Regular
Yes, Bolton, Everton in Prem, Chelsea in Carling Cup and I have tickets for Milan in Champions League.
Fri 04/02/05 at 09:12
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Great news. OT will seat 76,000 fans which will overtake the Millenium Statdium (72,000) and become the second largest stadium in the country just behind the 90,000 new Wembley.
Fri 04/02/05 at 00:48
Regular
ooooooooooh. the stadium expansion plans have been given the green light! :)

Heres what the extented north-west and north-east corners will look like.

[URL]http://img204.exs.cx/img204/2801/newoldtrafford7dx.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.