GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just bought KOTOR..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:02
"Retarded List"
I got it in WHSmith for £6.00!!!

Bargain of the year surely
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I doubt that I'll ever complete morrowing. It really good and all but its simply to big.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Im never ever going to finish morrowind :(
Its a wonderful game and all but it is scarily big. Its like the whole world in a game.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:13
Regular
I really can't get into game like that though.

My games are games that you can go on for about 20 minutes, do a bit and come off.

I made and exception for Paper Mario 2 though.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:08
"I love yo... lamp."
It isn't a long winded RPG at all. Expect around 40 hours worth of play from it, doing most of the quests. That's nothing on Morrowind which is a 500 hour kind of game. Skies Of Arcadia was a 100 or so hour game.
Sat 27/11/04 at 13:06
Regular
Good wealing and dealing there mate.

Borrowed KOTOR off a friend. Good game, but I couldn't get into it. Although I don't usually tend to go for those long-winded single player RPGs.
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
decent bargain. Its a great game. Seems overwhelmingly big to me though :)
Sat 27/11/04 at 11:02
"Retarded List"
I got it in WHSmith for £6.00!!!

Bargain of the year surely

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.